Chapter 22: Do Not Hurt Angel Nezuko/Trial

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

After the demon slayers and the vampire finally kill the Demon Spiders and they both were finally take care the rest of those demons and then except for Tanjiro and (Y/N) also Nezuko were been chase and hunt down by the Hashiras. Then (Y/N) was fighting with this girl who is Butterfly and she is really beautiful as hell...and she had a hair short with tied up ponytail little bit and she facing at the vampire by herself.

and she had a hair short with tied up ponytail little bit and she facing at the vampire by herself

Shinobu Kochu.

Shinobu: "Ara ara~! You must be the legend for what the demon slayers talking about.~" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Pleasure to meet you, miss?" He asked her.

Shinobu: "Forgot to introduction...my name is Shinobu Kochu." She said to (Y/N) with a sweet smile little bit and then (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "Shinobu....what else do you know more much about me?" He asked her.

Shinobu: "I know you are a demon." She said.

(Y/N): "Actually I am not a demon...I am a vampire." He said to her.

Shinobu: "Isn't vampire same like demon?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was confuse but he think this one moment and he said.

(Y/N): "I would say...no." He said to her.

Shinobu: "Well then, I have no choice...but I have to test you.~" She said to (Y/N) and make her dash toward to (Y/N) and she is fighting at him with her katana sword and then (Y/N) take his katana sword out Crissagenin that he is going to fight her. Then Shinobu was taken surprise to see (Y/N) had a katana sword in his hand and looks like different than other Demon Slayers have swords and then the two of them are fighting and keep fighting each others with their swords to blocking the attacks.

(A/N: Just imagine the fight scene of (Y/N) and Shinobu.)

Shinobu: "*This man...is really good...he is good with his sword skills! He's a swordman...but who or what is he?!? How did he train like this?!?*" She thought herself and make her was breathing and keep breathing out little bit and she saw (Y/N) was stood right there with his sword on his hands like samurai style.

(Y/N): "Would you stand down please? I do not wish to fight...but as for safety to you that I am not a demon and I am not a threat to the mankind...I fight for mankind...and I won't fight a demon slayer like you." He said to her and make her seen him is serious and then she can see him had a kind for himself and he was lower his sword back behind at (Y/N) and then he just look at the demon slayer and he give her a hand.

(Y/N): "Now would you believe me?" He asked her and make her nod her head and then she is believe him and after the two of them are going to talk but out of nowhere a crow caw out and make the two of them got their attentions to heard. Then the crow told the demon slayer about Nezuko, Tanjiro, and (Y/N) must head to the master's temple place that they need to face the trial by themselves.

Oh boy, I wondering what if it goes wrong?

Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was with Tanjiro being captured by the Hashiras that they just stood right there and then (Y/N) having a hard time for doing this and make him look over there and he saw the scar boy who is holding the box of Nezuko that Tanjiro was carrying her with him. Then (Y/N) notice that boy with the scars all over himself and he is holding the box and he was prepare to stabbed it and this make (Y/N) enrage out of it.

Saenami: "Only demon will be-" He tries to said and out of nowhere (Y/N) who was came across at Saenmi and he grab Saenami's right hand for what he is holding the katana sword and this scare the crap out of the Hashiras. Then (Y/N) look down at Saenami with his red eyes glowing and that just pisses (Y/N) off about this motherfucker is gonna hurt Saenami.

 Then (Y/N) look down at Saenami with his red eyes glowing and that just pisses (Y/N) off about this motherfucker is gonna hurt Saenami

(Y/N): "Take your hands off from the box..." He said in growl.

Saenami: "Damnit! It hurts! Let go of me! You goddamn bas-" He tries to said and then (Y/N) accidentally throw the scar boy to the tree and make him was fall down on the ground and then the Hashiras taken surprise for what they saw (Y/N) is faster in front and appear out of nowhere. Then they have their faces very confuse like 'how did he get out of the ties?' 

Saenami: "Damn you! Who the hell thinks you are?!?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I am something else that you never underestimate. Now stop talking...and fight me." He said to Saenami and make him growing smile out like an evilly and he take his double katana swords out and prepare to fight him. Then the vampire was take his void sword out and showing the Hashiras about his new weapon and they have no idea what kind of weapon that he is holding it.

(Y/N): "Now then...let me see your attack, boy.~" He said to Saenami and then the two of them charge toward at each others and until few moment later that (Y/N) slash his void sword cut two Saenami's swords off like powerful slash. Then the other Hashiras were taken surprises for what they saw (Y/N) just slash down Saenami's swords off like nothing.

Hashiras: "*He cut the swords out like nothing?!?*" They thought themselves.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Now then....I guess you are defeat by me." He said to him and make him was scare and surprise also (Y/N) punch Saenami in the face and break his stupid face so hard send him to the wall and knocked him down. Then (Y/N) use the sword that stabbed down on the ground and make him begin to walk toward to the box and he grab it up by himself. Then (Y/N) told them with an explanation and let him doing it by himself.

(A/N: Imagine Saenami as (Y/N)...but he must showing the bloods for Nezuko scene.)

To Be Continued.