Chapter 14: Ally Or Foe?

3rd POV:

Previously Of Demon Slayers: The Vampire V.S Demons.

(Y/N): "Let's go." He said to Tanjiro and make the two of them are running away before the cops are going to searching for the two of them and make the two of them begin to running away from here fast as they could and make sure that they cannot be arrested. When the two of them heading to the alleyway and they both were breathing and breathing out little bit but before the two of them speak and (Y/N) sense there is two figures who were approach here right here.

???1: "Come with us." She said and this make (Y/N) and Tanjiro were surprise and they both saw there was a woman and other guy is boy...

???1: "Come with us...we must get you two out of here." She said to (Y/N) and Tanjiro and there was the two of them and one of them was dressing up as kimono and the other one looks like a doctor by himself and this must be the two demons. Then (Y/N) is sense about this and make him was about to take his handgun out by himself.

 Then (Y/N) is sense about this and make him was about to take his handgun out by himself

Tamayo & Yujiro.

Tamayo (珠たま世よ Tamayo?) is a major supporting character of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. She is a demon, a skilled doctor, and a close ally of Tanjiro Kamado.

During the final confrontation between humanity and demons, Tamayo, along with Yushiro, joins forces with the Demon Slayer Corps to develop a drug that would aid in the defeat of Muzan Kibutsuji.

Tamayo is a gentle, wise, and incredibly intelligent individual. Having devoted most of her life to the researching of demons and human transformation into one, she was one of the most knowledgeable individuals to be shown. Despite the generally antagonistic and virulent relationship between humanity and demons, she shows a great deal of kindness towards humans. She made it a part of her mission to assist injured or sick individuals with her expansive medical knowledge — Tanjiro Kamado being among them.

Tamayo had a strong preference against violence: instead of killing humans for their blood, she chose to buy blood from consenting donors to survive.[4] She was adamant in teaching her assistant, Yushiro, against violence and often reprimanded him for his habit of hitting others.[5] She was one of the few demons who, after her transformation into one, was able to regain and retain her human emotions.

Tamayo: "Please! There's no need to be violence...no need to use guns at us." She said to (Y/N) and make him was still holding the handgun from his leather coat and then he just make sure that the two of them going to set up with something.

Yujiro: "If you pull out that weapon...I'll not forgive you, bastard!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well then come on then....let's see what you really got. You aren't strong enough to defeat me, boy." He said to Yujiro and this pissing off Yujiro about he disrespect toward to him and then Tanjiro who was raise his hands up and make him stop the two of them doing and then they both were remain calm down and make sure that they cannot killing each others.

(Y/N): "Alright, but who are you two?" He asked the two of them.

Tamayo: "I am Tamayo and this is my assistant Yujiro...we are here for you two because you shouldn't kill this man...he was give a second chance." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "What if he is going to do...he is going to attack and feed innocent people alive...but you gonna let him going to feed the victims?" He asked her and make her shook her head and she said to him.

Tamayo: "I know...but I cannot let the innocent got killed by mistaken Demon Hunters." She said to (Y/N) and make him was silent and he didn't know what to say but he seems to be trust them right now and they both were got something else that they really need. Then (Y/N) sigh out and make him look at the two of them and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright, take me to your place...but first we forgot about Nezuko." He said to the two of them and make them were confuse about Nezuko...who is she? A demon? Then (Y/N) was sigh out and he explaining to them about who she really is.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

After the five of them were going out by themselves and they both went to the place of Tamayo with Yujiro was living there and they both finally made it right on the time and they saw how beautiful place and it looks like a hospital or maybe lab place. Then (Y/N) with Tanjiro taken surprise to see how big beautiful place really is...and the they both look at each others and smile.

(Y/N)/Tanjiro: "Whoa." They said.

Tamayo: "Shall we get in?" She asked them.

(Y/N): "Yes." He said to her.

To Be Continued.