Chapter 15: New Demons

3rd POV:

Back to Muzan.

When Muzan was going to take the wife and daughter to the vehicle car right away and they both are going to get in there by themselves and then he got one thing that he must do by himself and he is going to summon his new soldiers to go after the two demon slayers. Then Muzan went to the alleyway by himself and make him was got bumped into someone and then they start to harassing at him about bump.

Turns out that they ask for their death wish.

Yep, they got death wish coming for them.

After he kill the three of them and make them were laying down on the ground and then the demon king was finally kill the two drunkards and make him kill only left woman that he need to do something real quick right away. Then Muzan was going to summon the two demons out by himself and make him was going to do whatever he takes.

The two demons looks like dangerous and they got whatever they need and now their plan and mission is terminate the two demon hunters.

Muzan: "I have a mission for you, you two. Kill the boy with scar and the monster with him too." He said.

They have no idea who are they messing with.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

To Be Continued.