Chapter 7: A Monster Or Hero?

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was stood outside by himself and make him just sat there on the chair and then he was look at the snowing outside there by himself and make him is sigh little bit and he put his hands on his face and get the situation out of his head. Then (Y/N) know what he really is...a monster...or maybe something else and (Y/N) didn't kill or hurt the innocent but he only hurt the bad one who even tries to mess with him and no matter what he do...he will complete his mission and killing the rest of those demons out there.

(Y/N): "*Sigh*" He was sigh out and make him just sat there on the bed and then he rest his hands on the face and he couldn't focus about it.

(Y/N): "Integra." He said to himself and make him take the cross out of his coat and what he is holding the necklace of cross that he remembered the spend time with his own son Integra and the two of them were talk in the church with previous before. Then (Y/N) just remembering about how he mad about those people were fear afraid of him...thanks for the priest Van Helsing who just showing (Y/N) the true demon or monster by himself.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Integra...you were right...I still have the heart of mankind." He said to him and then he was chuckle out little bit and make him was heard the door opened out and he turn around to look at the demon slayer who came outside by himself. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look behind and he saw the old man who came outside and make him look at the saddened man who sat down there by himself.

Sakonji: "Mr. Dracula." He said.

(Y/N): "Sakonji, what are you doing here?" He asked him.

Sakonji: "I would ask the same question to you too." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Why is it?" He asked him.

Sakonji: "I need to know about this vampire master and the tragic story from your...I heard this and I am felt bad about you and your family...love ones, mister Dracula." He said to (Y/N) and make him is sigh out little bit and then he turn his head to look down at the ground and he asked the old man.

(Y/N): "I definitely want to forget the whole past that I want to know...but the monster for what I am born out by the devil." He said to Sakonji and make the old man sat down on the ground next to (Y/N) and the old man was sat there and the old man said.

Sakonji: "I want to thank you saving Sabito and Makomo...my two children are alive." He said to (Y/N) and this make him taken surprise to heard about what he said and he asked the old man in question.

(Y/N): "The two of them report to you about me? Are they-"

Sakonji: "They are fine but they are report to me and the rest others about you...I suggest they think you are threat but they don't even know how they trust you and your loyalty." He said to (Y/N) and make him is sigh out little bit and then (Y/N) ask the question about the Hashiras and the origin with these demons and make the old man explaining to (Y/N) about the story that he is going to heard about it. After he was done to telling (Y/N) about the story and make him was tell the vampire about the truth that Muzan is infecting any persons become demon's armies.

(Y/N): "This demon...had he no shame?" He asked him.

Sakonji: "Yes, he had no shame and he doesn't care...but wherever he really is...he is out there. Do you think your power can stop him? The power of vampire?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I do not know...but my power is compare than him and all I have to do is cut his head off and consume him." He said to the old man and make the old man let out a 'hmph' and then he was got up from the chair and he put his hand on the shoulder and he said.

Sakonji: "You did what your best to save those people...there is no fate for you...but nothing failure for what you done. You are a good man...a hero...but not a monster for what they need to be afraid of you." He said to (Y/N) and the old man was begin to walk back inside the living room from the temple. As for the vampire who is sat there and chilling by himself and make him rest his head on the wall and make him let out a sigh little bit and he just want to forget the whole things that he just see.

Time Skip Later.

At Night.

When (Y/N) was heading back to the Kamado family right away with his swarm of bats forms that he is flying away from here and make him is heading out to the home right away and after he was finally land down on the ground. Then (Y/N) was knock the door from the Kamado's house and he just turn his head to look at the front door was opened out and revealed out to be the mother and she ask in surprise.

Mother: "(Y/N)?" She asked.

(Y/N): "Hello, Kae....I am back but Tanjiro and Nezuko are alright." He said to her.

Mother: "W-Where are they?"

(Y/N): "They are in the temple right now...do not worry there is someone else helping the two of them." He said to her and make her was sigh out little bit and then she ask (Y/N) that he can get inside the house and having a word with the mother and also he told them about Tanjiro and Nezuko that they are fine and there is someone else training them and Nezuko can learn how to control her hunger and lust as well.

He told her the truth about Nezuko is a demon.

But she need to be helped and (Y/N) give her the blood and power from (Y/N) and his vampire power can calm her down after he told her the truth and then (Y/N) decide to heading back into the temple right away. When he was going to get there and make him going to tell Nezuko and Tanjiro about the Kamado family is alright and they are fine...also the siblings as well...then (Y/N) just want the siblings are gonna be fine about the Kamado family will be alright.

(A/N: Just the training fight scene.)

After the training and this make (Y/N) look at Tanjiro is doing great and he is pretty much doing great things around here in this new world and turns out that (Y/N) finally seen the happiness of Tanjiro...he know how to doing this. But the way that he definitely to become a hero and protecting the love ones that he is really care about and except for (Y/N) remind of Tanjiro about his own son.

Integra that he was teaching his son to become a fighter and swordman also (Y/N) just want the boy can be happy as well. When (Y/N) seen this and make him sigh out and he was smile up little bit that he can see how the good family life in his own mind and make (Y/N) just want to know if he is a good person that he can help people.

(Y/N): "*Muzan, I don't know what your plan really is...but whoever you are and I'll find you and hunt you down also the rest of those demons as well.*" He thought himself.

(Y/N): "*I know how to kill and end you with the other demons out there

(Y/N): "*I know how to kill and end you with the other demons out there...but this time...you cannot escape from me.*" He thought himself and when (Y/N) sat there and watching the little boy who was doing great back there and fighting those targets as demons and (Y/N) was going to keep his promise for the Kamado family that he will protect the siblings from dangers.

To Be Continued.