⏤͟͟͞͞★Eyes

Around 2 in the morning I woke up do a slight rustling noise. My eyes barely opened as I sat up, adjusting to the darkness around me.

Did I hear something? Or am I going insane? Probably the second one.

I hopped off my bed and grabbed my phone, I turned on its flash and held it around my room, scanning for if anything fell or if one of the Wally's had woken up and moved around up here. Nothing appeared out of the ordinary though.

I was close to turning my flashlight off when I heard a quiet hiccuping sound. Like those sounds you make when you try to be quiet but can't contain your happiness, that sound.

My body froze, I didn't look around for the source of the noise, as I heard it directly to the side of me.

I swallowed my breath at the sound I heard in my closet. I started to mentally put together the pieces. My closet door was closed early yesterday while I remembered not closing it.

I didn't want to face what could possibly be in my closet, or WHO could be in there, but I bottled up my worry and pointed my phones flash at the closet,

(Think of the closet like this, so you can peek in and out of it :3)

(Its not loading for me HELP?)

There you got a peek at the leering eyes that seemed to ecstatic to see you, the dilated pupils that seemed to be in awe, regardless of the fact that they would caught.

I felt myself shake dramatically, I dropped my phone and ran downstairs. By the way it seemed, one of the Wally's got a bit too curious about me and wanted to watch me sleep..jeez?

I looked around the living room to see id anyone was missing but I found it too dark to identify everyone.

In a state of panic I ran up to one of the Wally's, tapped them profusely.

"What..the hell?"

That angry and grumpy voice could be noticed by anyone,
"Look, Opposite can I please maybe lay down next to you tonight? One of these freaks are in my closet and I got to scared to see who.."

"What? I-I don't know Y/N, I guess. But I doubt there's much room here..."

Opposite reluctantly let me lay by him, given the fact that my living room couches and chairs were so crowded with people..or err—Puppets. I struggled to get any room to myself snd settled on just laying ontop of Opposite. He sighed but didn't push me off.

I couldn't sleep for a solid hour but kept my eyes tightly shut in fear of being looked at like that again. Scopophobia isn't fun...(fear of being stared at!!)(Ik not everyone is afraid of such but it's the easiest way for me to express Y/Ns fear and worry to being looked at)

I heard footsteps descend from the stairs, making me tightly grab onto Opposite, I didn't open my eyes. I didn't want to face those eyes. Those leering eyes that looked at me so maliciously.

Once the sounds of footsteps and rusting died down, I felt myself finally sleep.

That doesn't mean I didn't notice the breathing beside me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about such long breaks..my motivation is dying but I really want this story to go on so i refuse to quit 😞🙏🙏
I am having trouble keeping track of suggestions or what people want so feel free to add me on discord if you need any further communication sense wattpad threw messages out the window

Discord: gonfreecssiscool