Chapter 21

"Where do I even start with the update. There are a couple of things that I found out about Ziyi and why she is probably doing all this."

"I hope you are not going to tell me that you found reasons that will justify her actions!"

"No, that's not it. She is just a spoiled brat who can not take no for an answer. Let's get to my place first so that I can show you everything I put together while you were on your honeymoon."

"I wasn't on honeymoon. I didn't remember anything for a long while, so you can't blame me for not reaching out to you."

"I can't believe that while I was worried sick about you, you didn't even remember i existed."

"Ag. Come on, man, you do know I almost died twice while I was on this so-called honey money."

"What do you mean twice?"

"Well, first from the plane crash and second from Ziyi switching off my breathing machine. Who would call that a honeymoon?"

"Well, if not a honeymoon, then let's call it a rather dramatic blind date."

Both guys laughed and shared a light conversation. Yubin always did this before things got too serious. He wanted to make sure never to miss a day of having fun. He always said that laughter gives him a better high than any drugs.

When they finally got to Yubin's place, there were papers everywhere, but Yibo could tell they were placed in a certain order. To an unknowing eye, it could look like scattered papers. No tags, no files just piles, and piles of papers.

"Wow, you have been working hard."

"Well, most of it is the stuff that I found at Uncle Zhuyi's place. So I am assuming it's stuff you guys collected together."

"Yeah, that's right. I believe Uncle Zhuyi really did make our work easier because he found all the names linked to Ziyi's schemes. All we had to do was find out how the name played a role in everything."

"You will be happy to know that other than the missing people from her childhood, there is only one name left unchecked. See?"

"The doctor that tested my dad. Is he still unreachable?"

"I was told he retired and moved with his family to South Korea. I tried many ways to locate him, but I failed."

"That's fine if we can prove that my dad was given drugs to make him the way he is right now, we won't need to find the doctor urgently. She is probably sending him a lot of money to stay in hiding, but if we cut that money supply, he will pop up again."

"Oh, and i redid the DNA test for your brother as you instructed."

"How did you manage to do that. Did he willingly give you a sample?"

"Well, that's a little complicated for me to respond with a yes or no."

"What's so complicated about that. How did you get the sample for his DNA to test, did he give it to you or did you steal it?"

"Let's just say he gave it to me unknowingly."

"How?"

"Why is all that important, I got his DNA myself so I am 100% certain that it's his. I still had yours to compare to and the results were a 99,9% match. You two are brothers so Ziyi didn't lie about that."

"Dude, why are you being so evasive about how to got the DNA. My brother and I look pretty similar so I was pretty sure that the DNA would match. The mystery is how Ziyi got my dad to sleep with her in the first place. Since you are being so mysterious about the whole thing, you have made me even more curious. Did you sleep with...no that can't be it, my brother is not gay. What other way would make you so evasive?"