Chapter 28

"Son, I know you are angry right now, but you can't react emotionally. Fight to respond logically. Ziyi still doesn't know who her opponent is. If you show all your cards now, you will lose. Trust me, I have seen how Ziyi operates, and I know she thrives in destabilizing people through emotions. She wants you to show yourself and if you suddenly go out there searching for her she will find you before you find her."

"Yibo, your dad is right. Let still dethrone her from the company. Remember, we cut the funds first so that she has no backup. Right now, too many people are being paid to do her deeds. She is fighting a ghost right now, so let her continue."

Yibo looked like a bulb came on. He jumped on Yubin and gave him a huge hug.

"Yes, Yubin. She is fighting a ghost, except that ghost is not me. I can't be a real ghost because ghosts don't grow."

"I am so confused right now."

"Don't be my friend. The ghost she will be fighting against will be my mother's ghost."

"Son, I know my brain is not working so well but I am not following."

"Don't you get it? Ziyi killed my mother because she knew to much. According to the information my mother gave to uncle Zhuyi, my mom knew about the murders, the sperms clinic and the bad doctor that she was working with, right?"

"Right. So what does that have anything to do with ghosts?"

"I won't fight her, I will let my other fight her from the grave. Well, more like make her believe she is being haunted by my mother's ghost."

"That could work, but how are you planning to do that?"

"Call Fanxing and get the access codes to the home security system. Especially the audio. I won't go looking for her, she will confess to everything herself and give back everything she ever took. She made my dad almost lose his mind, now it's her turn to lose hers for real."

"No need to call Fanxing, I can provide you with all the information you need."

The three man sat down and put together audio files and Yibo wanted to start with the audio from his parent's wedding. Yibo felt that the biggest crime Ziyi committed was destroying his parents' marriage.

The next thing was to play the audio from his mother's car, just before the accident. Yibo didn't know how uncle Zhuyi got a hold of this audio but after listening to it, he understood why his uncle turned to drugs to numb the pain.

They spent most of the night manipulating some of the other audio to make sentences accusing Ziyi.

Like....

"Why did you do this to me."

"How could you destroy everything I love, I want it back."

"Give it back!"

After they were all happy with everything they were ready to put their plans to action.

.........

"Why did you bring me here?"

"I just have a feeling you are important."

"To who?"

"To someone who is trying to mess with me. There is no way I am willing to believe you are an innocent doctor who just happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Your calmness also feels suspicious."

"Did you ever think I am calm because I am innocent? I really don't know what you are up to but I know what you are doing is a crime. Kidnapping someone and tying them to a chair. I am going to lay charges when I leave here."