9. KIDS LOVE HOT DOGS, DUMBASS

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

KITTY SHOVED ANOTHER BOX INTO the back of her car, only to then lean against it and cross her arms over her chest, looking at Richie with an amused glint in her eyes. He was standing next to the boot of the car with a blow-up hot dog and one of The Beef's t-shirts in his hands, measuring it up to the hot dog.

"What are you doing there?" Carmy questioned as he came over, carrying a plastic box. He already looked annoyed at the older man and had barely even interacted with him. 

Richie looked over at Carmy as he began to rip the shirt slightly, clearly trying to make it bigger, "What?" He asked innocently.

"Why are you trying to put a t-shirt on a fuckin' hot dog?" Carmy questioned. He glanced over at Kitty to see if she had any answers but she simply shrugged at him.

"Kids love hot dogs, dumbass," Richie stated in an obvious tone. 

Carmy rolled his eyes, "Yeah, I know. That's why we're making them fuckin' hot dogs, dumbass," He finally pushed the box into the boot. 

Kitty snickered as she watched Richie trying to pull the t-shirt over the blow-up hot dog.

"Yeah, exactly, cousin. It's a tie-in. This shit is exposure, baby," Richie stated, struggling to pull the t-shirt over the bun of the hot dog.

"I don't need you exposing anything," Carmy commented. He leaned down to grab another box and put it in the boot of the vehicle, glancing over at Kitty who was still leaning against the car, watching Richie, "You gonna help at all, Kitty?"

She briefly glanced at Carmy, shrugging, "I already put in a few boxes, plus, this shit is too entertaining," She chuckled, pointing at Richie and the blow-up hot dog.

Richie took his hands off the t-shirt, leaving it on top of its head as he nodded and pointed appreciatively at Kitty, "Thank you, Kitty," He then turned back to look at Carmy, his face already in a deep scold, "It's a fuckin' hot dog in a Beef t-shirt. That shit is hilarious."

"You gotta admit it, Carmy, the kids will love it," Kitty told him. 

Carmy rolled his eyes and looked back at Richie, "Just go get me some propane," He ordered.

Richie rolled his eyes and instead of following Carmy's order, he returned back to trying to pull the t-shirt over the hot dog, "You know what? First of all, I didn't even wanna be doin' this bullshit right now."

Carmy scoffed and straightened his back, abandoning the box he was about to pick up, "All right. You know what? Then don't borrow money from Cicero you can't pay back, then we don't have to cater little fucking kids' birthday parties. How about that?"