𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 3

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: the james' house
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 10:56am
𝐏𝐎𝐕: sienna

I woke up much later than usual and came to the realisation that I had a banging headache, did I even drink last night? I don't remember drinking anything? Luckily, I knew nothing awful happened as I was in my own bed. Wait, how did I get here? I sat up confused and scrolled through my phone looking at the pictures I don't even remember posting from last night.

@colepalmer10 having fun? liked by @colepalmer10, @reece, @nonzinoo10 and 40k otherscomments:@colepalmer10: you drank more than me > replied: and your point is? @that

liked by @colepalmer10, @reece, @nonzinoo10 and 40k others
comments:
@colepalmer10: you drank more than me
> replied: and your point is?
@that.hater: attention seeker.
@reece: atleast sienna wasn't the only one who was a mess 😂
> replied: ok I wasn't that badd
@nonzinoo10: lmaoo coleeee

I replied to a few comments before Reece came into my room about 10 minutes later with painkillers and a glass of water.

"How's your head? I've never seen you drink so much" Reece laughed

"Huh?" I was so confused, I didn't remember drinking anything

"Do you seriously not remember?" We went to a nearby pub once we finished bowling, we were there till half 1 in the morning"

What? I certainly didn't remember that

"-then you embarrassed yourself by confessing you had a huge crush on cole infront of everyone"

"WHAT?"

I put my head in my hands as reece explained everything that happened the previous night. Luckily, when I decided to embarrass myself and confess my love for Cole, he was in the toilet. The downside was that now all the team knows my secret.

---------------

I rotted in bed for another hour, trying to remember the mess that had happened the night before. I can't begin to image the teasing and mocking that I'll have to endure from the whole team at the next training session.

Just as I was about to get out of bed, my phone pinged and cole's name appeared on the front. Since when did I have his number? I clicked on the notification and the message opened.

Cole
Hey sienna, how's your head? You looked pretty rough last night, you drank loads then collapsed, was quite funny tho 😂 hope you okay, hope the ride home wasn't too bumpy

Sienna
hey Cole im okay thankyou, head killing but will be fine x

That one x was enough to give me butterflies, I put my phone down and decided to get ready.

I threw on some sweats and a hoodie and walked downstairs to find some food. Reece was sat on the sofa watching netflix. I grabbed some pringles and slumped on the sofa next to him.

"How you feeling?"

"Crap" I mumbled

Reece laughed and unpaused the show he was watching.

We sat in a comfortable silence until my phone pinged again. This time it was Mason, my ex. This guy was too desperate, he's messaged me over 20 times this week and it's only Tuesday.

Reece looked over at my phone "him again?"

"Yep" I sighed.

--------------

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 2:46pm

The doorbell rang and I got up to answer. I opened the door. I opened the door and was shocked to see cole standing on the other side of the door holding... flowers? Were they for Reece?

"Sorry im on my way to my girlfriends but you left this in my car"

He held out my hoodie and I took it off him slowly. I thanked him and he nodded to acknowledge Reece who had come to stand behind me.

Oh. Girlfriend. Why didn't anyone tell me about this? Did they even know?

I closed the door and gave reece a death stare.

"Sienna I didn't know I swear. I don't think any of us did, he never talks about a girl or posts about one"

I sighed and decided to believe what he was saying. I walked up to my room and slumped onto my bed until I had to make dinner. Reece can cook some stuff but unless you want pasta everyday then I have to cook most nights. I laid in bed, lost in my own thoughts when I heard a knock at my door. It wasn't reece because he doesn't knock like that.

"Come in" I mumbled almost silently

Noni walked in wearing a tracksuit which he had very clearly thrown on in a rush and sat on the edge of my bed. It was silent for a few minutes before he spoke up

"Reece called me saying you were a bit low. I heard about cole and his girlfriend, none of us knew, honestly"

"I know"

I wasn't in the mood to be talking but Noni had clearly made an effort to be here for me and I appreciated that more than anything.

He got up, turned my TV on and flicked through netflix until he picked out a film. Despicable me. He was such a child but I can't say anything. We've watched the film together more times than I can count and it's our favourite movie. It makes us laugh and we watch it when one of us is in a bad mood.

We sat through the movie in almost silence, only making noise when we giggled at some of the parts. Instead of cooking, we decided to order a pizza and reece joined us on my bed when it arrived. We carried on watching while stuffing our faces with slices of pizza.

At the end of the film, Noni couldn't be bothered to move and drive home so he invited himself to stay at ours which was a regular occurrence. He normally slept in my bed with me but I think he could tell I wanted space.

-------------

As soon as I finally got into bed. I went straight to Cole's instgram to find this girlfriend of his. I must have scrolled for atleast an hour, clicking on girls' profiles and looking at pictures that Cole had posted girls in. There wasn't much and in the end I gave up and decided that moving on from him would be the best option for me.

I eventually decided to sleep when I physically couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and fell into a deep slumber.