𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 13

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: the james' house
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 2:12pm
𝐏𝐎𝐕: Sienna

"You don't control me Reece. Learn to back off"

"He's not your boyfriend sienna"

I knew deep down that Reece was right, Cole wasn't my boyfriend but it felt like he was.

"It's a silly fling, he doesn't love you and you don't love him"

I never knew just a few words would break my heart

"Come on sienna, me and you both know he's playing you. We both saw him with Scarlett at that party. He's still hung up on her"

I knew he was just trying to plant ideas and bad thoughts in my head but his words still hurt. I couldn't believe that Reece was trying to hurt me on purpose, he's my own brother. I'm fed up of Reece treating me like im 5 years old. I can take care of myself.

"Do you seriously think that I'm so weak and incapable of taking care of myself that you need to step in on every interaction I have with a guy"

"Yeah. Maybe you are weak and incapable of taking care of yourself"

I gave Reece a death glare before walking out the living room and up the stairs to my room, slamming the door behind me.

---------------------

I let the tears fall down my face. I told myself and Cole I wouldn't cry over this situation but I couldn't contain myself.

I picked up my phone and clicked on the contact I knew I wanted to talk to most in this moment. They picked up instantly and I decided to meet them at the closest cafe.

It was tipping down with rain and I threw one of Cole's hoodies on.

I walked down the street with my hood up and walked into the cafe to my left. It was small cafe with lots of flowers. I knew everyone who worked there and it was one of my favourite places to go. I walked through the door, setting off the bell and I chose one of the booths in the corner and ordered two coffees.

I heard the bell ring as someone entered and Noni took down his hood as he walked over to me. He sat down and clasped his hands round the mug of coffee, clearly cold from the rain.

"What's going on sienna, your messaged scared the crap out me"

"It's Reece, he thinks me and Cole shouldn't be together and he's really hurt me"

My eyes started welling with tears and Noni moved next to me and put his arm round me.

"Tell me everything, spare no detail"

-----------------

I explained everything to Noni, sparing no details.

It was silent for a while as Noni processed everything I had told him.

"I can see it in the way he looks at you"

I didnt understand what he meant and I gave him a questioning look.

"He's completely head over heals for you. He never looked at Scarlett in this way and the fact Reece can even think he's still hooked on Scarlett is crazy to me. All the guys can see he loves you Sienna. Maybe he hasn't said it but he does. Trust me"

I hesitated before nodding

"You and Reece need to have a talk, get your feelings across to him"

Deep down I knew he was right but on the outside I didn't agree with what he said

"He doesn't listen to me though Noni"

I saw him sigh and look out the window at the rain drops falling down the window. We stayed silent until we finished our drinks, stood up and left.

We walked out of the cafe and down the road, away from my house. We decided it would be better to give Reece space before talking to him and we chose to watch the new despicable me 4 in the cinema.

We bought some popcorn and some drinks and chose our seats. We picked 2 in the middle and sat down.

During the film, I saw my phone light up a few times with messages from Reece but I chose to ignore it and spend some time with Noni and forget about the problems that I had at home.

------------------

I arrived back at home and put my keys and phone on the table in the living room. I heard footsteps and I turned round to see Reece stood in the doorway with a very sorry look on his face.

He nodded towards the sofa for me to sit down and he sat on one of the armchairs opposite me. We sat in an awkward silence for a few moments before Reece said the first words

"I apologise for the way I spoke earlier, I thought about it and I regret the way I spoke to you"

I appreciated the way he apologised but I didn't forgive him at all. I looked at him and I finally got the courage to tell him how I felt.

"You don't understand what me and Cole have"

He looked down and I could tell he felt bad

"Maybe I don't sienna. But that doesn't mean I don't want to see you happy, I can see how happy he makes you and I can't deny that"

I smiled at him but went straight back to a serious expression when he started talking again

"I know he doesn't want Scarlett and I should have said that"

That's what I was waiting for

"Thankyou for apologising but I need you to understand that Cole makes me happy, we might not officially be together but there's something there"

Reece nodded and I could tell he had listened intently.

"I might not approve of my little sister dating my team mate but I'm not going to stop you guys from being happy"

I gave Reece a hug and we ordered a pizza and some other chicken bits to share while we watched something random on the TV.

I quickly sent Noni a message thanking him for being there and giving me all the advice and then put my phone down to focus on eating the food that was infront of me.

*authors note*
thankyou so much for nearly 7k reads i genuinely appreciate all the ideas you guys give me xx
snap : ik.chl0e