𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 7

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: mallorca
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 8:46am
𝐏𝐎𝐕: Cole

I woke up next to Scarlett and turned too her. For some reason, I wished my bed was empty, or, her spot was taken by someone else. No one in particular...

I glanced at Scarlett and saw her turn over and face away from me, thank god. I laid in silence for around 10 minutes before I heard footsteps walking around. I knew who it was immediately. I heard sienna walk downstairs and waited a few minutes before getting out of bed and going downstairs myself.

I walked downstairs and saw Sienna in the kitchen, starting on breakfast. I wasn't the best at cooking or baking but I decided to help her anyway. Anything to be with her, she's great company.

I could always feel myself gravitating towards her all the time. Even if we're not in the same room.

I walked up to the counter where she was mixing some ingredients in a bowl. As I stood there, she turned around and jumped a little as she saw me

"Oh my god Cole you scared me" she laughed lightly and then smiled to herself

Her smile was enough to make my heartbeat quicken. I offered to help and she gave me a weird look

"Can you make pancakes?"

"No but I can't help" We both laughed and instead of helping, I sat down at the island and watched her intently, letting my eyes wander over her. Her curly hair was tied up in a messy bun and she was dressed in some comfy shorts and a baggy top.

We talked as she made the pancakes, occasionally sharing the pancake mix out of the bowl.

She allowed me to cut up the fruit she had gone out and brought the previous day. I carefully cut the fruit into even peices and ate a few along the way, earning some slaps on my hand from Sienna.

After a while, people started to make their way downstairs and into the living room. Noni came down first and gave Sienna a quick side hug. I knew they were close friends but I couldn't stop the pang of jealousy hit my heart. I shook it off and reminded myself that I was with Scarlett.

Speaking of, she walked downstairs and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I mumbled a 'morning' and stayed sat at the island. Scarlett gave me a weird look but joined everyone in the living room.

I helped sienna to carry the pancakes and fruit to the massive dining table and everyone instantly sprinted to the table, acting as if they hadn't eaten for years.

The food was devoured within minutes and everyone helped to clear away the dirty dishes.

We all sat down in the living room and planned what we wanted to do. Maya and Sienna mentioned that they wanted to go look at the market that was in the town nearby and the guys' wanted to spend a day at the pool that was in the garden of the house.

I wanted to go with Sienna and Maya just to spend time with Sienna however I didn't want to raise suspicions or cause an argument between Scarlett and I.

Around an hour later, the girls had left to go to the market and the boys were chilling in and by the pool, taking in turns to cannonball into the pool. It sounded childish but it was too fun to resist.

---------------------
𝐏𝐎𝐕: Sienna
---------------------

Maya and I had been strolling round for ages, hoping to find some new cute outfits and some food for lunch. We settled on a small cafe which overlooked the sea and chose a table for two by the window.

We ordered our foods and relaxed as we waited to eat.

Maya looked over at me with a serious look

"Sooooo... you and Cole have been getting close" she smirked and gave me a knowing look before urging me to reply.

I smiled at the mention of his name and gave into Maya's looks

"I guess so" I shrugged, trying to play it off cool

"I also know Scarlett slapped you the other night"

My smile dropped and I saw Maya's face also change to a more serious expression

"Who told you?"

"No one, that's not a sunburn sienna, it's very obviously a mark from someone's hand and I can't believe you thought you could fool everyone, even me. I'm your best friend, you can't lie and get away with it"

I sighed but also felt happy that I could finally talk to someone about it. I hadn't realised that the mark was still so prominent. It hadn't gotten worse but i knew it definitely wasn't getting better.

"You should tell reece you know"

I shook my head quickly, telling reece was the last thing I wanted to do, especially because I knew he would tell everyone else, even cole.

"No, the last thing I want to do is worry him and ruin the holiday for everyone. Can't we just keep this between us?"

I looked for some sort of agreement in Maya's face and she finally nodded.

"Just know I think you should've slapped her back"

"Believe me I wish I did"

We laughed as we thanked the waiter for our food and sat in a comfortable silence while eating our food. I quickly snapped a pic of our food and uploaded it to instgram before devouring it

After some more shopping and spending all our money, we decided to take a taxi back to the house as we couldn't be bothered to carry all the bags for another half hour.

We arrived back home around mid afternoon and we dumped all the bags on the kitchen counter before joining the boys outside

"Are we missing people?" I asked as I looked around and saw that Cole, Scarlett and Noni weren't out here with everyone else.

Reece looked at me with worry and pity in his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell us Scarlett gave you that mark" he said as he nodded towards my cheek.

I shot a glance at Maya who held her hands up in innocence.

I gave Reece a weird look and laughed it off

"What are you talking about"

His expression turned to a more serious and non-jokey way.

"Don't try avoid it Sienna we all know"

I looked round at everyone and they returned my looks with sympathetic smiles.

"It's not even that big of a deal, honestly"

"Look at your cheek sienna, did you seriously think that we would all believe that was sunburn. We've all been injured enough times to know that's not just from the sun"

I looked down at my feet and reece pulled me into a hug.

"Where are the others?" I muttered

"Taking Scarlett to the airport, Cole broke up with her"

I stood there with my mouth wide open. The one day I decide to not spend with the boys and Cole breaks up with his girlfriend? Typical.

*authors note*
honestly thankyou for all the support you have no idea how much the kind comments mean to me !!