𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 15

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: hotel room
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 5:45
𝐏𝐎𝐕: Sienna

I sat infront of the mirror, fixing my hair and choosing whether to leave it down or put it up. I was getting ready for a date, my first one with Cole.

He had asked me the previous night if I wanted to go on a date with him and I immediately said yes to him. Although I was slightly nervous that there was a chance he would ask me to be his girlfriend. I had no clue what I would say. I couldn't just say no to him but I wasn't ready to say yes.

I decided to focus on getting ready for the date as I now only had 10 minutes. I had already picked out and got ready in a dress that I had brought this morning. It was a darkish blue short dress which I decided to pair with a pair of my favourite white heels. I put on some natural make-up and chose to put my hair in a half up/half down hairstyle before picking up a white bag which had my phone and my hotel keys in.

As I walked into the living room part of the suite we were staying in, Maya whistled and took some pictures of me which I could post later. She squealed and gave me a hug, gushing over my dress and complimenting everything about me. She really was my hype girl.

Maya left after a while and I sat waiting for Cole on the sofa. I couldn't believe I was ready first and he's always complaining about how long I take to get ready. I scrolled through Instagram, liking some of the posts that chelsea had posted on their account. They were in America for pre-season matches but Cole was joining them later as he had only just come back from international break. Reece, Noni and some others had flown out and already played a match.

I heard the bathroom door open and Cole came out. His outfit somewhat matched mine, his shirt was the same blue as my dress and his trousers were an off-white colour. He had fluffed his hair up a bit as he knew I loved it like that.

As he walked out, I stood up and he stood in awe, making me blush and get all shy. He walked over and kissed me passionately and guided me out the door with an arm round my waist. I got butterflies almost immediately and leaned into his side. His tall frame made me feel safe and protected, even though I knew nothing would happened. I mean it's Manchester, you never know.

He opened the passenger side door and I hopped in as he closed the door behind me. He got in the drivers seat and we pulled out of the parking garage which was underneath the hotel. I had no idea where we were going but Cole had said it wasn't too far from the hotel.

-----------------

We arrived at the restaurant and Cole ran round the front of the car to open the door for me, making me laugh as he nearly tripped on the curb. He opened the door before I could even get my seatbelt off and took my hand as I got out. What a gentleman.

As I looked up at the restaurant, I saw that Cole had picked an Italian restaurant which was my absolute favourite country for food. The sign on the front said 'La pizzeria' and I looked at the red white and green colours on the front of the building. I could smell the pizza and pasta being cooked and I heard my stomach let out a grumble. We both laughed and he took my hand as we walked in.

We got seated at a table near the window and we looked out on the garden of the cafe where there were lots of different flowers and a little pond. A waiter came over and ordered our drinks before disappearing to go and get them.

I looked over and Cole and took in how good he looked out of his usual tracksuits and football shirts. I need to turn him into a zara man. The blue complimented him so well and I was glad we weren't sat near any other girls. I promise I'm not jealous.

I was glad that he had chosen a restaurant that was small and secluded as neither of us were in the mood for him to be getting recognised left, right and centre. He loves his supporters a lot but he definitely liked to have time for himself, family and his private life. There was definitely pros and cons to dating a famous footballer but it was still fun either way.

We looked at the menu and I instantly decided on what I wanted to eat.

"You know we're getting starters right?"

I looked at Cole who was obviously very hungry and I darted my eyes to the starters. We decided on getting 2 dishes to share between us. I chose the calamari with a garlic mayo dip and he chose garlic bread.

The waiter arrived with our drinks and he took our order for the starters. Cole told him what we wanted as I was too scared to talk to the waiter. The waiter took a good look at me before walking off and Cole gave him a dirty look. It was cute when he got protective.

A little while later, our dishes arrived and Cole wasted no time devouring a slice of garlic bread. I laughed in shock and took a bite myself.

"What? I'm hungry?" He said with his mouth half full.

We ate all of the food on the plates and then waited for someone to collect our plates and take our orders.

The waiter arrived and asked for our orders, Cole went first and ordered a pepperoni and chorizo pizza. The waiter wrote it down and then looked to me

"and for the pretty lady?"

I looked down to avoid eye contact and told him that I'd like the tomato and basil pasta. Cole and I decided we would share our meals, We would each have half the pizza and half the pasta so we could try both.

We didn't let the weird waiter ruin our evening and we spent ages chatting about the modelling shoot yesterday and when Cole was flying out to America. I hadn't decided whether I was going with him because I had lots of work to catch up on but I also knew that when he did go, I would miss him too much.

Before we knew it, our food has arrived and i made sure to take a pic before we dug in. The food was delicious and I made sure to take in every mouthful. Cole did the opposite and demolished half his pizza within minutes. If I was ever in danger and had to eat food to be free I'd definitely choose him to help me.

We finished our foods and Cole offered to get deserts. I was pretty much full but I always had a second stomach for deserts. We looked at the menu again and there was so much to choose from. Tiramisu, cheesecake, ice cream, brownies, pies, everything. I decided on a chocolate waffle with ice cream and Cole chose a cookie dough pie with ice cream.

Our deserts arrived and the waiter took away our other plates. Cole gave me a spoonful of his pie but it was so sickly I nearly spat it out before remembering we were in public. He laughed at me and I took a sip of my drink. Cole paid the bill after a few moments of us arguing over splitting it. I felt bad but deep down i secretly wanted him to pay.

We left the restaurant and drove back to the hotel. We decided on packing in the morning as we were too full to move anywhere but the bed.

*authors note*
slightly longer chapter as i didn't do one yesterday <3