𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 10

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Cole's apartment
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 8:43am
𝐏𝐎𝐕: Sienna

"Footballer and Model, together at last?"

"Colienna"

"Sienna James and Cole Palmer sighted in the rain"

"Cole palmer new girlfriend?"

I read out all the articles that had rumours of me and Cole dating. We weren't dating yet but we were closer than ever. We hadn't told anyone about the night we kissed and we weren't planning on it. Apart from Maya. Maya got a text the next morning explaining everything.

It was honestly a surprise that the others hadn't questioned me and Cole. He couldn't keep his eyes or hands off me and he was very obvious about it.

We had woken up early and Noni, Cole and some other guys had met at our house on their way to the chelsea stadium. They were going to get their kits fitted and they were also doing some shoots which I had been asked to help with since I was clearly an expert from modelling.

I decided to wear one of Reece's old chelsea shirts which some black joggers and Cole's hoodie from the other week when it rained.

"I think you have something that's mine"

I turned round to Cole walking into my room

I smiled

"Yeah well it looks better on me" I gave him a sweet smile

"Everything looks better on you"

He leaned in to kiss me but I swerved and hit him lightly on the arm

"Dude we can't do it here. What if someone walks past my room?"

Cole walked to my door and walked back to kiss me. I gave in to him and kissed his lips. Fireworks and butterflies overcame us and it felt like we were in heaven.

"Problem solved"

Just as we walked down the stairs, Reece came out of the kitchen and gave us a questioning look and asked us as to why we were coming downstairs together.

We both shrugged our shoulders and earned another questioning look from Reece. This guy man.

----------------------

We arrived at Stamford bridge and as we walked through, I grabbed myself a drink from the cafe which Cole instantly stole and downed half the bottle which earned him a slap on the arm and a dirty glare to which he laughed and patted my head like a dog.

We sat down in one of the meeting rooms and the guys filled out some forms while I scrolled through tiktok. The room was busy and crowded and I almost immediately lost Cole but then his head emerged from the crowd and caught my eye. I went and joined him and followed everyone else to the next room where kits were laid out on tables ready for the team to be fitted.

I sat on one of the chairs next to the photographs and started conversation with him. He seemed nice, he had long blonde hair which swooshed past his face and a very white smile. We got on well and laughed and chatted lots.

Every so often im sure i saw Cole shoot a dirty look at the guy, who's name I found out was JJ, and then look away again. Was this guy jealous?

I watched and helped the guys' get into different poses for the camera, laughing at their silliness and their jokes about being on the next cover of Vogue magazine.

After a few hours of shoots, everyone was tired and decided to have some lunch while me and JJ started planning for the team photo. Cole joined us and put a protective arm round my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.

After lunch, the guys' got ready and into position for the team photo. It took a while but in the end the photos came out great and everyone went back to get changed.

I saw Cole come out the changing rooms with something in his hand. He held it out and I took it from his hands. He stood there smiling as I opened it up and saw one of the new shirts with his name and number on the back, 20. I thanked him and gave him a hug

"You'll be needing that when you come to all our games"

"Who said I was coming to watch you?"

I laughed as I watched his face drop. This poor guy was so gullable.

-----------------

As we drove home, we laughed and joked about everyone's pictures and how the team photo looked like a class photo at school. Cole didn't talk much but I ignored it and assumed he was tired.

I rested my head on Cole's shoulder but he never put his arm round me like he normally does. Weird? I asked him if he was okay to which he just muttered a yeah. Why was he being so cold to me? Did I say something?

We arrived at Cole's apartment and everyone got out. We decided to spend the evening at his and order pizza while playing Fifa. As everyone else walked in, I grabbed Cole's wrist and he spun around

"What's going on with you" I asked, searching for answers in his expression.

"Nothing" He muttered

I sighed and asked him again and again before he finally asked me

"What was going on between you and the photographer"

So he was jealous

I chuckled but I didn't find it funny.

"Nothing Cole, are you really mad over me laughing with another guy? We aren't even dating"  I muttered the last bit under my breath but he still heard and looked into my eyes, looking sorry.

"I'm sorry I just got jealous"

He tried to win me over with a sweet smile and I hated how I couldn't be mad with him, even if I tried.

He put his arm round me and kissed my head as we walked through his door where chaos had erupted.

Noni, Conor and Ben were all arguing over who got first turns on the controller and Cole told Reece to go find the other controllers from his bedroom.

Reece came out holding 2 more controllers and something else in his other hand.

"Sienna why are your clothes in Cole's room?"

Shit. I must've forgotten to take them home after I stayed over last week.

"Um their not mine" I felt myself go bright read and the whole room went silent.

I looked at Cole who was lost for words and stuttering for an excuse

"They must be Scarlett's"

I silently thanked Cole for thinking of something so quick and Reece looked as if he didn't buy it. I knew reece had seen me where those clothes as they were some of my favourites. I knew I had to tell him but when?

*authors note*
sorry this one's a bit shitty guysss, I really need some ideas.
my snap is ik.chl0e if anyone wants to be friends and obsess over Cole with me 🤭