𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 6

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Mallorca
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 10:56am
𝐏𝐎𝐕: sienna

I laid back on the beach towel while watching some of the guys' play football and some of them playing in the sea. I'm sure their all just children in adult bodies.

I look out onto the ocean and Cole smiles and waves. We've gotten close over the past 3 days and I finally found out the name of his girlfriend. Scarlett. No where near Amber or Ellie. I wave back at him and burst into laughter as he gets taken out by a massive wave. Poor guy.

I took another sip of my drink and as I glanced to my left I saw Scarlett giving me a death stare under her sunglasses. I just ignored it and looked the other way. The tension between us had only gotten stronger and I knew the other guys' had noticed it too. However we hadn't let ot affect the holiday.

I took the last sip of my drink and made my way to the wooden hut that had been converted to a bar. I ordered another coke with ice and made sure none of the guys' could see me. They were being weirdly protective over me going to the bar on my own. The guy behind the counter had very clearly taken a fancy to me and I think they were all panicked that he would spike my drink or something. I mean I don't blame them, men these days are scary but I hated being treated like I was a child just because I was younger.

The guy gave me my drink and as I turned around to walk back to my towel, I heard the guy behind the counter whistle at me. I looked back to give him a death stare and as I looked back I bumped into a tall figure. I looked up slightly and saw Cole. Great. I muttered a sorry and tried to walk past him but he stopped me by stepping infront of where I was going to take a step.

"You know Reece doesn't want you going to the bar on your own"

I rolled my eyes

"and? I guess he sent you here to hold my hand like a child who can't be trusted"

"Actually no. I saw you walk up here and saw the guy eyeing you up"

"What's it got to do with you?"

I was now making eye contact with him and took into realisation how tall he actually was. I was an average height myself but his 6'2 figure was enough to intimidate anyone.

"He just wolf whistled you Sienna"

He said this while looking straight into my eyes. I immediately felt the butterflies rush to my stomach. Why does he have this affect on me?

I played it off cool and rolled my eyes as I walked off. I wasn't trying to be petty I just don't like being treated like a baby. Reece is 3 years older than me. That's basically nothing.

I put my drink on the sand next to my towel and covered it with a book so no insects or sand found a way in.

I walked over to where the guys were messing around in the sea and took off my bikini cover. I waded in carefully and made sure not to go past any further than waist height. I looked round to see Cole rejoining the boys while making eye contact with me. I know I'm not imagining this eye contact. I know im not being delusional.

I joined in with the guys' playing with a beach ball. I think they stole it off some children as we definitely didn't have one when we arrived.

As Ben hit the ball towards me, I moved towards it and lost my balance and fell back on someone. I turned round to see Cole standing behind me. Is the world just out to get me today?

"Are you okay" He looked at me with sincerity in his eyes and I quickly looked away from embarrassment. Why am I so clumsy oh my god?

"I'm fine thanks"