𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 5

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: the james' house
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 2:56am
𝐏𝐎𝐕: sienna

I had woken up at half 2, ready to catch our flight to Mallorca. I was more than excited to be going on holiday, I hadn't been away for 2 years because my modelling career took off but now it's calmed down, I have plenty more free time to go on holidays and spend time with my brother.

We had 4 minutes until we had to leave and I was finally ready on time for once. I had my suitcase, my take on bag and I had chosen a comfy airport outfit. Not trying to be anyone's airport crush. I had thrown my hair up in a messy bun and chose my comfiest tracksuit. In all honestly I looked a right state. Reece came into the living room where I was waiting and told me that the taxi had arrived.

Sure enough, when we got outside, the taxi was waiting outside on the drive. We threw our luggage into the boot and made sure our house was locked before setting off to the airport. The drive wasn't long and I decided to have a quick power nap so I wasn't grumpy infront of everyone. I get very groggy when I'm tired. Can't help it really.

We arrived at the airport in around half an hour and we met up with everyone else. They were all stood in the waiting area. We walked up to them and greeted them with hugs. I sat with Maya on one of the sofas and we talked for a bit.

"Where's cole and his Mrs?" Reece said

I rolled my eyes a bit too obviously and Noni sniggered. Was that fake bitch really coming on the trip? She'll ruin everything. Seriously.

After around 10 minutes of waiting. Cole and his girlfriend, who's name I still did not know, walked upto the group. She was clinging onto his arm as if he was a child about to wander off.

------------------

After going through all the complications of the airport, we finally found our seats on the plane and got comfortable as it was around a 2 and a half hour flight. Not the longest amount of time but I get impatient way too easily.

I must've fallen asleep as I was woken up by the sound of sloppy snogging. I turned around in my seat and directly behind us, Cole and his girlfriend were full on eating eachothers faces off. Well, she was. Cole looked like he'd rather be anywhere else.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. Maya looked at me and gave me a sympathetic smile. I smiled back and looked at the film we were watching infront of us.

--------------

We landed in Mallorca around an hour later and as soon as we got off the plane, the hot air hit my face like a brick. I instantly regretted wearing a thick tracksuit and couldn't wait to get changed into something less warm.

Once we arrived at the place we were staying, which was a beautiful house which had enough rooms for everyone and more, Ben told us that he had booked a table for everyone at a nearby restaurant. He said there wasn't a dress code but not to wear anything too glam or too homelessy - yes he used that word.

We decided to settle into our rooms to pass the time up until dinner. I walked into mine which was opposite Maya's and next to Cole's. Half good and half bad. I didn't want to be able to hear what Cole and his bitch were getting upto in there. Although it did mean that me and Maya could have sleepovers in eachothers rooms. The room was beautiful. It was traditional but modern and it had a gorgeous four poster bed. It had an ensuite bathroom and a wall in closet opposite the bed. I couldn't believe what I was laying my eyes on.

---------------

As I finished putting on some makeup, I picked out my outfit for the evening. I decided on a white top with a blue and white skirt. Not too glam and not too 'homelessy'.

I walked downstairs with Maya where everyone was waiting in the living room area. I still can't get over how huge this place is and how they managed to afford it. Then I remembered they're professional footballers who earn lots of money.

---------------

We arrived at the restaurant and there was a big table which I assumed was for us. We got seated and I grabbed the seat next to Maya. Cole sat opposite us. Great. With his girlfriend. Even more great. Although I did have a good view of Cole.

All throughout the dinner, Cole kept glancing at me and then jumping back into the conversation with the guys. What the hell does this mean? Does he want me? Or is something stuck in my teeth?

His girlfriend caught me looking at him and gave me the most vile, horrific, and dirtiest look I had ever been given. So I gave her one right back. How dare she look at me like that. It turned into a staring contest before she looked away and scoffed. Boom. Noni smiled at me and gave me a nod. Cole's girlfriend left to go to the toilet and I then realised that I also needed to go.

I walked out of the cubicle and she was stood there looking in the mirror. I washed my hands and she cleared her throat. I looked over and she's giving me a dirty look.

"Do you mind not looking at my man?" she crossed her arms

I scoffed and crossed my arms aswell

"Why would I want your man?"

In my mind I had so many thoughts rushing through my head.

"Because he's rich and has loads of money" she says proudly

Is this girl for real? All I wanted to do was slap her round the face just to try and knock some sense into her.

All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain on my right cheek. I guess she beat me to it? I stood there with my mouth wide open and she struts off muttering something under her breath about there being more where that came from.

I stood in the mirror and watched a red mark form on my cheek. What can I do to cover this? I didn't bring any spare makeup and I know for a fact that Maya won't have anything. I decided to play it off and think of something if anyone asked.

I walked back to the table and people were just ordering their deserts. I suddenly didn't feel hungry anymore and told everyone I was going to go back to the house to lay down for a bit. I said goodbye to everyone and Reece made sure I was okay before I left, to which I nodded and said I'd see him later. As I looked back, I saw Cole's girlfriend give me a sarcastic smile and a fake wave. I wanted nothing more than to just throttle that girl but I contained myself as to not make a scene.

As soon as I got back to the house I dropped my bag and flung my shoes off my feet. I walked upstairs and flopped onto the bed after checking the mark on my cheek which just seemed to he getting bigger and redder.

*authors note*
i hope you guys enjoy, keep commenting ideasss!! x