𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 9

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: park
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 10:56
𝐏𝐎𝐕: Sienna

"I'm sorry she slapped you that night,"

I looked up at Cole as we carried on walking on the grass while he was kicking the ball as he walked

"I should've realised she had done that, and I should've known that wasn't sunburn. I burn way too easily. "

I smiled and shook my head

"Don't worry, honestly, Cole, it didn't hurt."

"Don't be silly. You had a mark on your cheek for more than a week,"

I stayed quiet and passed the ball to Cole. He had asked me to go to the park and play football with him and Noni. Noni was late, so Cole and I met at the park before he arrived and started playing football.

As we moved to the middle of the grass, some girls came squealing over and starting obsessing over Cole and asking for pictures. I stood back out of respect, and the girls took pictures and got his signature. I could see them fangirling, and Cole gave them a hug each.

I tried to seal the jealousy that had overcome me, and I looked away. I heard the girls giggling as they walked away, and I kicked the ball away, hard enough for it to roll to the other side of the park and Cole laughed

"Someone looks jealous."

My eyes widened, and I started blushing furiously. Cole laughed again, and he looked away.

WAS HE BLUSHING?!

Noni finally joined us, and Cole ran to get the ball I had kicked away earlier. Noni sat down with me on the grass, and we talked.

"I could see the chemistry from afar," Noni said in a dramatic way

I laughed and carried on pulling at the grass

"I'm being serious, you guys looked hella cozy"

I blushed for the second time and denied everything Noni was implying.

Cole rejoined us and started passing the ball back and forth with Noni while I sat and watched. I was too lazy to join in so I laid on the grass and tried to catch a tan.. from the clouds.

As I looked at the sky, I realised that it was darkening and I felt a few droplets fall from the sky onto my face and I instantly regretted not wearing a coat or hoodie.

Noni said he was going home as he had to go out for dinner with his family so me and Cole made our way home.

The rain started getting heavier and I started shivering. Cole pulled his hoodie off and gave it to me. I didn't deny the warmth I knew it had and I pulled it over my head quickly. He slung his arm round me and we walked home, finding shelter wherever we could.

We arrived at Cole's apartment as it was closer to the park and as we walked in, I looked around. I had only been here a few times and it was only to hang out after training and I never took it all in. The white marble floors were cold under my feet but the darker walls brought warmth. Cole walked into his bedroom to change into some dry clothes and then walked back out in some grey Nike joggers with no shirt.

I stood there with my mouth open before being snapped out of my gaze by Cole

"Enjoying the view?" He laughed

Hell yes I was. He looked amazing and the wet messy hair was just the cherry on top. But I couldn't say that.

I avoided eye contact and looked at his living room. His couch was inviting and it looked the perfect place to have the best afternoon nap.

"You can have some of my clothes if you want, don't want you to catch a cold"

Awh he really cared.

We walked into his room and I heard him ruffling round. He walked back out with some black joggers and a grey hoodie.

I thanked him quietly and went to the bathroom. The joggers were long but I rolled the waistband and the hoodie was huge. I stood and took in his bathroom. His walk in shower was to the left and the bath was just under the window. The toilet was next to the door and the sink was next to the bath. It was a huge bathroom and I took some inspiration for when I decided to move into my own apartment.

I threw my hair up into a bun and pulled out some strands to make it more messy. I walked out the bathroom into the living room and walked over to Cole who was sat in the corner of the couch. He was flicking through netflix looking for something to watch. He patted the seat next to him and I slumped down against him. I longed to be in his arms and I longed even more to be his girlfriend. He lifted his arm up for me to lay on his chest and I did just that. I knew Cole wasn't a clingy person so I knew deep down that this meant something.

Cole chose a horror movie and I groaned.

"Are you serioussss i hate scary movies"

Cole laughed and just said

"I know-"

I huffed in annoyance

"-but you have me" He smiled as he looked into my eyes

He looked at my lips then back at my eyes then back at my lips. He leaned down but I pushed him lightly back

"You've just gotten out of a relationship Cole"

"I don't care, I've wanted you since the day I met eyes on you. Scarlett was just someone to get over you"

I blushed and leaned in to kiss him.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach and I'm sure I could hear fireworks as our lips made contact.

We looked into eachothers eyes as we pulled away. He kissed my forehead and pulled my head into his chest. I laid there, wondering what this left us as. Relationship wise. We couldn't tell the guys yet. We wouldn't hear the end of it and there's no way the press could find out. I laid there confused in my thoughts as the film played in the background. In this moment, it was just me and Cole and nothing could ruin it

*authors note*
FINALLLYYYYYYY!!!
i do really need some ideas though guys please give me some 😫😫