𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 19

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Sienna's house
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 10:50am
𝐏𝐎𝐕: Sienna

My phone pinged with another message from Levi. We had been talking a bit more over the last week and we had met up a few times to get food or just to hang out. We were meeting up again today and I was actually excited to see him. He was really lovely and I had barely thought about Cole, apart from the few times I happened to come across more pictures of him with the blonde girl. They were still looking comfortable and one they even looked like they were going to kiss. I reported the picture out of pettiness and ignored it.

Since I had only been wearing joggers and shirts for the past week I thought I might aswell make an effort with clothes so Levi didn't think I chose to dress homeless. I had a shower and let my hair air dry after using products. I did my skincare and some light makeup and I looked in the mirror. I felt confident in myself for the first time since Cole left.

I picked out some grey cargos with a black cropped shirt and put my hair up in a half up half down hairstyle. I got myself a protein bar and left the house to meet Levi. They had training this afternoon and I decided I would go with him since I hadn't been for ages. Reece seemed to approve more of Levi than he did of Cole which made me feel a lot better.

-----------------

Levi had his arm round my shoulders as we walked down the street on our way to a cafe he had recommended. He was wearing black cargos with a grey top which coincidentally matched with me.

We entered the cafe, setting off a bell. I looked around, noticing that everything was either painted blue or white. It was super pretty and I could see why Levi recommended it. I ordered an iced coffee with a banana muffin and Levi ordered a cappuccino with a slice of cake. I pulled out my card to pay but he nudged my arm out the way before putting his own card on the machine.

I smiled and thanked him and we sat down at a table. He laughed at my order and I gave him a questioning look.

"Iced coffee? How basic"

I acted offended and took a sip of my drink. We chatted for a while about ourselves and work. It was nice to talk to someone else and I was definitely attracted to Levi. I really wanted to give it a go with Levi but Cole was still in the back of my mind.

We finished and left the cafe to go to his house. He needed to get changed into his training kit and then he was going to drive us both there. He gestured towards the sofa which was absolutely massive and I sat and scrolled through my phone out of boredom.

He walked down the stairs and into the living room with no shirt and I couldn't look away. I knew he was attractive but holy moly. I felt my cheeks heat up and I made sure to avoid eye contact.

"My eyes are up here y'know"

I looked up and he was smiling at my flustered state.

"Is my hoodie on the sofa?"

I turned round and on the arm of the chair was a black hoodie with a chelsea logo.

"This one?"

He thanked me and took the hoodie and went back upstairs. I couldn't believe I had embarrassed myself by getting all flustered like that.

-------------------

We pulled up to Cobham training ground and as I got out of Levi's car, Noni walked over to me. I saw Levi walk towards the building and I went to follow him before Noni tapped me on the shoulder

"Moved on already?"

"No, im just testing the waters with him. I think I can see something happening"

"Good, Cole fumbled I mean he's lost out on an amazing girl"

I gave Noni a hug and thanked him for supporting me. I jogged to catch up with Levi who had stopped to wait for me by the entrance. He slung his arm round me and I leaned into his side. He was taller than me and he was only very slightly shorter than Cole, so, a perfect height.

I waited outside the changing rooms and Reece came out first. He gestured for me to walk with him so I followed him

"What's going on with you and Levi"

"What's going on with you poking your nose in my love life all the time"

He gave me a serious look and I decided to tell him the truth

"I don't know really, I think there's something there"

"Are you sure you're not just trying to get rid of the thoughts of Cole?"

Since when did Reece get so good at love advice?

I stayed silent and contemplated what Reece said. Maybe he was right? Maybe I was just trying to get Cole out of mind.

"You okay sienna?"

I hadn't realised that Levi had joined us and was now walking with us to the field.

I nodded but stayed quiet. I really didn't want to hurt him so I wondered if I should shut it down before things went too far. I knew I found him attractive but I didn't know if I really liked him and I wasn't the kind of person to lead him on.

I decided I was going to make a decision tomorrow and give myself some time to think. My heart was still set on Cole and I wanted nothing more than to be with him.

I looked down at my phone and saw a few messages from Cole.

hey we haven't spoken in a while
how are you xx

i can see you online

are you okay sienna??

im worried about you, you always
reply to me

text me when you can, i miss you x

*authors note*
should sienna give levi a chance or wait for Cole to come home?🤭