7 / Smile, Shinobu

SANEMI POV

"SHINAZUGAWA!" Himejima shouts . But I don't care. I want to punch Tomioka in the face right now.
I throw my fist at him but he catches it. The other hashiras shout to stop as I pull my fist out and land a blow on the side of his face.
"NO! STOP NOW!" Kanroji squeaks.

I keep fighting with Tomioka with my left hand as my right is pinning his shoulder on the ground. I hit him with everything i've got, the freak deserves it. The other hashiras just shout, unsure of what to do. But I don't focus on them. He yelps in pain each time and his grip on my arm loosens. Himejima breaks me away from Tomioka which is annoying. Tomioka is still laying on the ground with blood on his face. Kocho tends to him.

"He's unconscious."

Shit, I didn't know i could knock him out with a couple blows. He's so weak."

-----Later-----

Himejima dragged me all the way to my estate and I gor bored with nothing to do. He told me if I went near Tomioka anytime soon he'll scold me properly.

I can't help but think about how the idiot tried to lure me in with Ohagi... Sure I like it but was he THAT stupid to think I could be his friend?

Why am I thinking about him? I should be thinking about how to kill demons, or something.

But Kocho is not the type to make up something in front of the master, and Tomioka looked confused when I pinned him to the floor. Did he really , not hear me ?

No surely it's just a fib. He did kind of look handsome earlier-

WHY AM I THINKING THAT?
why am I thinking about him? Why wont he get off of my stupid mind...

SHINOBU POV
I had no idea Tomioka-san was deaf. It must explain why he doesn't talk. But I felt like it was a topic I had to bring in front of the master, because I kind of felt bad. That he just sat in the corner of every meeting not talking to anybody even from when I first saw him.

Mitsuri-san came here with me to my mansion to watch Tomioka.

"I'm surprised Giyuu-san got knocked out, Sanemi-san must have hit him hard! Giyuu-san is a hashira!" She says

"Yes, but so is Shinazugawa. He was angry with Tomioka-san, and took it out on him physically." I reply as I inspect Tomioka's bleeding forehead, and his bruises.

"Also, I think Tomioka-san was quite fatigued, judging by his eyes."

"It was scary! Maybe we should have interfered sooner." Mitsuri says.

As she says it, she looks so cute and pretty. I don't know how anybody could hate Mitsuri-san.

"Tomioka-san will be fine, don't worry about it." I say.

"That's great! Shinobu-chan, I will make us Matcha Tea while we wait! I'll even make one for Giyuu-san when he wakes up!" She tells me.
"How nice of you Mitsuri." I say.

Just then, Tokito-kun arrives into the butterfly mansion. "Is Nii-chan ok?" He asked me.
"He will wake up soon, Toktio-kun." I say to him as he sits next to Tomioka.

"Kyaah! Muichiro-kun! I'm making Matcha tea, for all of us!" Mitsuri-san says. Tokito agrees and smiles at her. --- They seem so close together, and also calls Tokito-kin but his first name... Is Mitsuri-san this friendly with everyone? Even Tomioka-san too.

around 10 minutes later, Mitsuri , Tokito and I sit around the bed Tomioka is resting in while we taste the tea Mitsuri made. As I take a sip The fresh aroma of matcha tingles my senses. Mitsuri is the best when it comes to cooking.

"So, about Giyuu-san, is he really deaf?..." Mitsuri asked , directing the question at me.
"So as I know..." I reply.
"I feel so bad! Sanemi-san and Iguro-san always hated him!"
"I bet if you told Iguro to be nicer to him... After all, He'd listen to you..."
"You think so Shinobu-chan?
-- why did i say that... Why?
"mhm."
I must say i'm jealous. Iguro always listens to Mitsuri-san and they are close together. But , I know they are meant for eachother. So why do I feel jealous? -- 'It's ok Shinobu, pull yourself together, don't let Mitsuri know you're jealous.'

You must, Smile Shinobu..

"Kyaaah! Giyuu-san!" Mitsuri-san shouts...