6 / Different from us, huh?

GIYUU POV
How did Mitsuri know i'm deaf? The only person who knows is Tanjiro...

The master butted in "My children, what is this ? Tomioka is deaf?" He was genuinely curious. Kocho kneeled down , I just about read her lips.

"Forgive us for interrupting you master, but yesterday I overheard Tomioka-san talking with the Demon slayer who travels with the demon - and Tomioka-san was claimed to be deaf." ---- I don't know how to react. I only wanted to tell Shinazugawa, but Kocho spied on me yesterday? I look over at Shinazugawa.
"HES DEAF? HIM? " He shouted, as if it was a bad thing.

"Giyuu, is what Shinobu speaks of correct?"
-- Fuck, I can't ignore the master. Everybody's eyes are on me, I can feel them. Should I nod? Should I talk? I'll only embarrass myself here.

"Yes.."  I come up with. I'm still angry that Kocho spied on me, and now she's telling my secret like it's her own business. I feel Shinazugawa look at me, and when I look up at him a little, he looks worried. Genuinely concerned. Like he cared? Before I thought of it further he shifted his eyebrows in discust and and turned to the master.

SANEMI POV
Why was Giyuu looking at ME? Like I was responsible for interrupting the master. I look at the master so he stops fucking staring at me.

"Now children, let's not discuss it further. We must discuss an urgent matter. Kibutsuji is coming closer towards us, and he may bring out some of the Upper Ranked Demons. They are uncomfortable to the other demons... They have maintained their ranks for hundreds of years , so do not underestimate them...."

I can't focus on the master, because I keep thinking "Is that idiot really deaf?" Was it just a rumour , because Kocho loves to tease him that much. Was Tomioka lying in front of the master because "He has to be different from us!" ... Tfft. I don't give a fuck.

After the Master leaves, Giyuu is the first to leave, trying to escape. Is he trying to gain attention? I follow him out the door into the corridor and then outside.

"OI! TOMIOKA! DEAF FREAK! YOU THINK YOUR DIFFERENT FROM US, HUH?"

he keeps on walking.

"OI! TOMIOKA FIGHT ME! WE'LL SEE HOW DIFFERENT YOU ARE FROM ME!"

The bitch keeps on walking. He was obviously faking being deaf, and it was pissing me off. How else would nobody know he was 'deaf' until now, He must have set Kocho up so he can fake a story infront of the stupid Demon Slayer kid...

"SHINAZUGAWA, ENOUGH!" Himejima says as the him and the other hashiras are following behind.

"WHATS WRONG, DON'T WANT TO TALK TO US TOMIOKA?"

"NO, STOPPP!" Kanroji shouts at me as i grab Tomioka's shoulder and pin that bitch on the ground.

-- well, his face up close is kinda hot......

Now he's fucking listening, but he looks confused and scared at me.

Was he deaf really?