Rise of the moon part 1

I really am trying not to just use the transcripts for this as i know this is an au and well. It's boring going through scene by scene and rewriting like that. The pilot was especially that, so let's do it like this instead. It was way more fun, plus adding new details and stuff is fun.
_________________________________________

*Pit patter* 

The teens looked out from the porch. 

“So, who doesn't want to train today?” Kai turns to the others with a grimace. Jay nodded. 

“Wu said we should-” 

“It's raining, Cole.” Kai pointed out and Cole watches Jay leap out into the rainfall. 

“That still bothers you? .you have fur.” Kai lifts his head and sees his sister walking out in a Phoenix-themed hoodie. Kai pins his mouth shut and glances at the rain and her. Nya shakes her head and Kai watches her head out in it. 

“See, there's nothing to worry about.” She catches raindrops in her hand and takes a sip it to prove her point. 

“Isn't it lovely?” Kai glares at his sister's smile. 

“Kai, come on!” Jay barked as Cole was on the operation switches, pushing buttons. Kai whimpers, and snuck further back on the porch. 

“I'll be at the shops, does anyone want anything?” Nya asks as she begins to walk to the gate. Cole pushed his wet hair back. 

“Can you find vegan-based foods? Jay ate them.” He asked and turned back to beating the dummy. Jay meanwhile eyed him.

“I didn't, wait…”  Nya stares at him and Jay lowers his wet ears.... He then looked at Nya. “Car parts, I need a few engine pieces and fluid containers for our motorbikes.” Jay beams and Nya smiles at the soaked wolf. 

“I'll see Jay, Zane do you need anything?” 

“No, Kai?” He turns to see Kai turned to the door. 

“Uh.. .no… .I'm..Im.im.. .I'm going inside.” The group watch him leave and Nya immediately gets stares. She groans.

“Kai has a fear of water, he doesn't like talking about it.” Cole glances back at the Monastery and everyone watches him go to the front door. 

“I'll see to it that he at least trains.” Nya shakes her head and heads from the gate and down the steps. 

____________________________________

“When is dad coming to get me?” The boy mouthed as he stared at the outside of his cave. Rain, just hard rain striked the ground.

“I hate April.” He leered as his small caves’ opening dripping enough to nearly cause a waterfall. He turned and looked at his small fire on the floor, and at the little bits of food he had on a stick. Vegetables, something he hates, but sadly, it'll have to do. Mom won't let him back after all. He closes his eyes, trying… .fucking trying to remember. Remember what it felt like to have her in his life. 

The food she gave him, all warm, nothing cold. 

His nice warm bedroom, and his collection of ninja-themed action figures. His smile grew, yet a feeling of something piercing his heart made his eyes give away. He opens them back up and stares at the cave. 

“I wish my dad could get me again.” He remembered the day he finally contacted him. His dad was just a shadow, but he told him everything his mom never did. About what he is, a Lycan and Nunne. Ancient races of creatures from the moon itself. He also told him of the false ones. The ones the moon supposedly choose, stupid mutts aren't even true lycan.