Fall of the Moon

Extra chapter to end this all. Also, a preview of season 2 episode 1. Secret of Misako.

Nobody:

Jay the entirety of season 2 part 1: WHY IS EVERYONE HATING LIGHTNING WOLVES?

Poor, Jay. The plans. Hehe.
_________________________________________

The teens looked out from the front door and at the snow falling delicately. 

“So are we gonna train today?” Kai asks, turning to Cole with a determined face and Cole nods. Jay then hopped into the snow in wolf form. 

“Wanna train our wolf forms? We need to really learn how to use our teeth and claws!” Cole eyes his buddy, covered in snow. 

“I'll gladly take you on… .I need the training.” Nya steps outside, her black coat clashing with the snow. Jay's tail wags. Zane meanwhile looks from the window and goes back to giving Lloyd some hot tea. 

“Is your leg doing better, Nephew?” Wu asks as he walks in. Lloyd looks at the wrapped leg and looks into his mug, seeing his scarred face. 

“Uncle, why is my form..  .like that?” Wu sits down and smiles at his nephew. 

“Lloyd, you know you're a Nunne and Lunne hybrid?” 

“Yes.” 

“Well, since you are two and a human, you are quite unique… .not even I have all the answers of what that means for your future, but whatever happens, just know I'll be here to help in any way I can.” 

Lloyd's eyes glistened. “Do I still get a wolf form?” Lloyd looks outside at Jay and Nya racing around. 

Wu stroked his beard. “We're see, Lloyd, now want to join me in the library?” Lloyd takes his hand and Wu and Zane help the kid there. 

____________________________________

The team soon join Jay and Nya as they bolt through the snow. 

“So where did Skylor go?” Kai asks Nya as he runs right beside her. 

“Really, Kai?” Kai looks down. 

*Arf!* And trips over a rock as Nya skids to a halt and cackles. Cole and Jay also show up right on time to see Kai, head first in the snow. 

“Hey that reminds, we kinda lost our weapons in the Underworld.” Cole says and Kai lifts an ear. 

“How does me falling remind you-”

“I only brought only a few from the ship.” Nya lowers her ears and Jay then wags his tail. 

“I can make more, and maybe this time they can use our elements!” He starts going and speaking about how to somehow create something that grows plants like Cole. Kai then picks up the wolf in his arms and covers his mouth. 

“Carry on.” 

“I liked Jay's plan, Kai.” 

“In your fa-” Kai drops the wolf and then looks over at the altar in the distance. 

“So, what were you doing before we got back?” 

Nya looks up at her brother. “Trying to get you all back, what else would I be doing?” Kai looks at the structure more and spots something moving! He shifts. 

“Guys, there's someone down there!” 

“What?!” Cole looks at Jay, trying to leave and grabs him by the scruff. Nya pokes her head through a bush, and watches the gray-haired women, writing things down! 

“She's writing!” 

“Well, that structure is ancient, shouldn't someone study it?” Kai asks as Jay then squints at this woman. 

“Does she look familiar?” 

Cole's mind clicks. “It's Lloyd's mom.” 

Nya eyed him. “You.. .oh yeah.. .I forgot we got the motorcycles from her.” 

Kai sneered. “What is she doing here?” 

“Kai, don't be rude.” Nya looks at her brother and Cole changes back to human shape. 

“I'm gonna go ask, you all stay here.” Kai sits down and Jay and Nya watch from the bush. 

“Forty generations of Ice, done!” 

“Hi..?” The woman lifts her face from her book and Cole feels a hand on his shoulder. 

“Misako.” Cole steps back as the older man walks in front of him. Cole looks back to the others, who looked as confused as him. 

“Why did none of you say we have a guest?” Wu looked at the wolves, who sprint off and Cole looks back at Wu. 

“We were trying to find out why she is here.” 

Misako lifts a curious brow. “I'm just here studying the Eclipse Dial, I didn't expect to see you all out here.” 

“Yeah, right after what happened yesterday.” Kai says and is dragged back under the snow by his sister. 

“What happened yesterday?” Misako inquires looking at Wu. 

“A lot.” Jay barks and Wu shakes his head. 

“Your husband, Garmadon, has taken all the aspects and our ship.” The women drops her book. 

“Where's Lloyd?” 

“Come, we have much to discuss.” 

Cole watches Wu guide the women up the hill and all the other lycans come back. 

_________________________________________

See you all in the next book. Legacy of Wolves.