A Day out 1

This is a fun way to set stuff up.

Also, I think the full moon is coming soon again. Just in time for Cole's story to come after this.
_________________________________________

Nya looks into her mirror and smiles as she puts her hair up. 

“Hey Nya, are you ready?” She smiles to her door and grabs her bag, full of the essentials. Some map of the city, a set of keys to her room, and to her job, and a pair of retractable silver blades. 

“Yep, let's head out.” Jay beams as he greets her at the door. Nya then locks her door. 

“You were serious about that.” 

“Yep, can't Lloyd be around silver.” She murmured and looked back at Jay, wearing a nice blue jacket and orange scarf. 

“I got my glider ready.” He says and Nya and him begin walking out of the ship. 

“So where are we heading?” Jay pushed buttons. 

“I know a cool arcade, if that's ok with you?” Nya nods. 

“Sounds like fun, Jay.” Jay blushes and goes back to getting his glider in the air. 

“Why isn't it-” Nya pulls the lever on the side and Jay glances at her. 

“Right, it was in wolf mode.” He said and Nya gave a slight laugh at his embarrassment. 

“I will have to install a symbol system to tell me.” Jay notes on a sticky and gets himself into the driver's seat. Nya buckles up and Jay soon starts his engine and Nya's blue eyes look towards the clouds as it takes off. 

“Very fast?” Jay smirks and Nya looks away, now flustered. Jay keeps driving, not doing barrel rolls this time, and turns to Nya. 

“So, I'm not sure what to do here, but the city is a few miles away so… .wanna just talk or listen to anything?” Nya looks at him and shrugs. 

“I'm not sure either, but what kind of music do you listen to?” Jay grins ear to, well somewhat ear. 

“Techno, pop, Cole sorta, accidentally, got me into rock, but I mostly like anything with an electric feel.” Nya smiles. 

“I like flowy songs, pop or rock, too… .depends on my mood.” Jay nods to this and proceeds to put his glider on autopilot. He then gets into the dash and gets out CDS. 

“My parents sorta put these in here, kinda like how they put food into Cole's and sparklers in Kai's.” He smirked and Nya looked through the CDs. 

“Hmm, a lot of these are those country songs.” Jay rubs the back of his neck. 

“My parents… .try going to the back, I think they put some of mine in there.” Nya skims and shakes her head. 

“Some old movies though.” Jay's eyes widened and he quickly read some labels. 

“I see some actual movies.” He then says as he takes the clear discs. 

“Are those of you?” Nya grins as Jay silently feels his ears lower. 

“Yeah.. .just some old home movies, but you can watch a movie from the case if you want.” 

“Alright, oh, I can see the city!” Jay glances at the other's mechs outside the city borders, all covered horribly with trees. 

“They aren't good at that.” Nya shakes her head and Jay lands in the city, on a high rise. He gets out swiftly, and takes Nya's hand as she gets out.