Mindful part 1

Actually went nuts with this one. Also yes, I wrote this very fast. I honestly felt like it, and it's definitely isn't a vent trapped in a story.

Warning

Panic attacks and dissociation

Jay never gets to have a good time in these. *DR trauma breaking through*
_________________________________________

Zane stared down from the ships' side. He sees the desert far below. He tilts his head.

*beams*

Zane's blue eyes look towards the steering wheel and watch as the ground turns a shade of red.

*Caw*

The crow flies around the dock, and Zane follows it to the source of red, and his eyes behold a massive red moon.

*HOWLS*

A howl, Zane's never heard goes off. A howl, that's, higher-pitched, scratchy, melancholic, and somehow full of song. Zane turns to it and watches the wolf leap from the docks. He squints at its maybe white coloring.

*caw*

His crow flies into his face.

"Warning, warning!"

*RUBBLE*

Zane holds onto the ship as he then sees lightning strike all around, causing flames to rise.

"Ice!" He shoots and watches as the wolf runs around the flames.

"Who are you!"

*caw*

Zane's crow came back off the wolf's glowing fur.

"Wake up! Wake up!"

*CRASH CRASH CRASH*

Zane opens his eyes and looks around the bunk room. Cole was putting his shirt on, Kai was glaring at Wu with his gong, and Jay clutched his ears at the ringing noise.

Wu leaves and Zane gets down and the rest of the boys all complain as they get up and dress.

"I had a strangest dream." Cole looks at Zane.

"I think I know who the Eclipse wolf is." Kai spits out the toothpaste in his mouth.

"Is it me?" Zane glances at them all getting closer.

"It's a light colored wolf." Zane says as he stares at Cole's grin turns to a frown.

"Well, guess i'm out "

"And so is Nya." Kai smirks and Jay and him stare at each other.

"Zane, did you see anything else?" Kai asks.

"A blood moon and I felt Cole's earthquakes, Jay's lighting, and the wolf ran around me as fire rose." Kai feels his smile grow.

"It's me!"

"No, he said lighting."

"And apparently my powers too?" Cole mutters as he walks back up.

"What if this wolf has all the powers?" Zane said and Jay smiled.

"Meaning we steal each other's powers!" Kai glares at him.

"I always wanted to try and breathe fire, or shoot ice." Jay said and Kai shook his head.

"And lighting can cause fires!" Kai glares more at Jay. Cole shakes his head.

"Fire breath, probably hurts, Jay."