6ft Below the Stone 1

Cole time. Finally, after all this time of thinking about it. Let's goooooo
_________________________________________

Cole looks out at the rising sun and gets dressed. He then heads to the kitchen and gets some fruit from his drawer in the fridge. Apples, bananas, and oranges. He grins and starts the blender and watches it churn and turn. 

*soft thumps* 

Cole turns to see Kai, with a terrible bedhead and now with a newly sewed cheek. 

“I'm making smoothies, want one?” Kai looks at him and lowers his head to the table. 

“Yeah, I know… .you can't eat solids.” Cole smirks and Kai looks as Zane enters. 

“Hi Cole, happy moon anniversary.” Cole then smiles as Kai lifts a curious stare. Zane quickly turns as Cole goes to the blender and starts pouring out the mush. 

“A moon anniversary marks the moon you turned under.” Zane says and starts cracking some eggs. 

“Think of it like a birthday, just a different day almost each year.” Cole sips from his glass and Kai looks at Cole, leaning against the kitchen drawers, then looks around for something to write on. 

“I'm enjoying the silence.” Cole glances over at Zane, who nods in agreement. Cole then moves away as Zane starts cooking with meat. 

“Sorry, forgot to warn.” Cole waves at the smell and then looks at Zane. 

“It's fine.” Cole sips more. 

*CRASH* 

“Lloyd!” 

“Come here!” Cole watches Nya running in the hall after Lloyd, holding something. 

“And there goes the silence.” Cole mutters as Zane chuckles. Kai comes back in with paper and a pencil, and glances at Lloyd running in and under the table. Nya soon comes in and Cole and everyone turn as she dragged Lloyd out as the boy screamed. 

“It's too early for this.” Zane blankly says as he flipped some kind of meat filled shell. Cole turned his head from the sight and soon walked up to Jay. Cole smiles at his friend and looks at his wingless back. 

“That's a relief, though some scars still remain.” Jay nervously smiles and Cole and him sit at the table. Nya eventually joins, and drops Lloyd to a seat as Zane turns with breakfast. Lloyd fixes himself and smiles at Kai, and grabs some of the guy's pencils. Zane sits down and everyone starts eating, except Cole who drank a smoothie. 

“Cole, don't you want something to eat?” Nya asks and Cole just shrugs. 

“I rather just drink this, not really in the mood to eat.” Kai rises from his eggs and Jay's eyes widen. 

“Who hurt you?” Jay grabs Cole's face. 

“No one, Jay, and can you let go of my face?” Jay sits back down and munches a bit of his food. 

“So did you finally swear off food?” Cole rolled his eyes at Jay and looked at Zane as he then left. Jay meanwhile lowered his head and Kai nearly got up, but Zane shook his head. 

“Cole, is just dealing with his moon anniversary being today… .and from my knowledge, it's best to leave him alone tonight.” Jay lowered his head more. 

“I didn't mean-” 

“I know, but just don't mention his eating habits today or anything about music.” Nya looked confused.