Zoo 1

Hehe. I wanted to do this chapter for fun. And mostly for Cole. Hehe, oh man. Meanwhile the habit of 2 parts is great, it's so I can create fast.
_________________________________________

The team watch the sun move slowly.

"Zane, can you please use you're ice?" Jay groaned as he was practically melting.

"We've only been practicing for an hour, Jay." Cole looks over from his small army of cacti.

"Electricity is hot." Jay whimpered and Cole sighs.

"Do it Zane." Zane aims his hand out and Jay quickly spreads his arm, which then froze as his form fell due to the shot.

"Too much!" Jay tried moving but could not as Cole lightly laughs.

"That's what you get for complaining." Jay frowns and stays put in his frozen state.

"I'll help you up." Cole comes over.

Lloyd watches them again from the crow's nest and lightly laughs.

"Jay's been frozen again." Kai looks down and Nya just covers her smile with a slight groan.

"Jay... .why?"

"He's the one you chose." Kai smirks and Nya shoves his smart-ass off the the crow's nest.

*thud*

Lloyd looks down and sees Kai get up.

"Nya!"

"Whoops?" She smiles and Lloyd laughs.

*Rinnng*

Everyone's head turns sharply to the wheel.

"I'll get it!" Nya watches Lloyd climbing and follows him as the boys all rush in. Kai turned the alarm off as Cole soon appears, dragging the frozen Jay with him.

"Kai, do your thing... .I'll check it out." He steps up to the machines and types.

"Uhhh." Nya smirks and types soon and Cole watches locations appear in a hologram.

"Someone updated it?" Kai looks at Jay, and Jay smiles towards Nya, who began typing more.

"Here, vampires spotted at the... .zoo?" Cole's eyes squinted.

"Have any idea why?" He smiles and Zane comes up.

"I heard they recently got a wolf exhibit... .it's suppose to open in a week during some solar phenomenon." Everyone looks at him.

"Who hooked him up to the internet?" Jay asks and Zane starts speaking again.

"My crow, I sent it to many locations... .I just like scooping out locations to have my friends go." Jay smiles.

"I should try that." He whispers and Zane looks to Cole.

"As for a reason, it's possible they might be using the wolf for some sort of venom extraction."

"They have no venom, why not use snakes?" Kai says as he shudders at the memory of one certain snake.

"Whatever reason, I will kill myself if they hurt a wolf." Cole says and heads to the door.

"Yay! Zoo trip!" Lloyd grins and Kai shoves the kid back into the room.

"You stay, and Nya watch him." Nya rolled her eyes and Cole turns.

"Actually Kai... .let them join."

"What!"

Jay pokes his head back in and grins.