Fang 2

Accidentally makes this a Kai and Nya episode. Why? Well, it made more sense as I wrote. Hmm, guess I could say it represents two fangs? Anyway next one is a team one, so hehe. Nya about to have a major role... .I hope, sometimes it doesn't go to plan. Clearly, I write with a plan, but then execution is often different. Also Wattpad readers get this chapter early as ao3 is down for me currently.
_________________________________________

Kai eyes the road as he drives. He soon lifts his hood over his head as Jay goes lower in his jet. 

“Why did I agree for her to ride with him?” 

“I don't know, but where are we?” Kai nearly slams the pedals, and turns to the blonde. 

“You're awake!” Lloyd lowers his head again. 

“Yeah… .is that your shop?” Kai pulls into a pebbled parking lot in front of his shop. And his eyes widened. His shop was boarded up! 

“Who the fuck-” He gets out and runs right to the shop's opening. He stared at the new boards. 

Nya walked up and placed her hand on Kai's shoulder. Kai then sighs. 

“Let's go through the backdoor.” Nya follows him to the back, where they used to play and sees yellow tape. 

“Did someone die here?” Jay asks as Kai goes over the tape. 

“Unlikely, no traces of human remains or investigation.” Zane states as they all head in through the backdoor. All the lights were off and Kai headed into the shop part of the house. 

“Alright, grab anything that can be used as a weapon.” Kai says and walks out of the room, and heads upstairs. Nya eyes him as he leaves and she walks up to Jay, who was working on unlocking the knife case. She grabs a set of keys from behind the counter and unlocks it. 

“There.” 

Cole eyes the traps and then the hunting guns. 

“Hmm?” He glances at Zane grabbing a bow and arrows. Cole grabs an ax and nods. 

“This'll work.” Jay looks over at the brothers and debates in his head. 

“So… .should I just be the hunting dog or-” Cole and Zane eye him. 

“OK, ok.. .I'll take a crossbow.” Jay said and grabbed it, and Nya shook her from the living room. She then turns the deer and opens the secret room. 

“Going in?” She turned and saw Kai, with a bag. He places it down and Nya sees his stuffed dragon and pictures poking from it. Kai sighs and goes in and lights his hands. 

“You and I both know we can't come back here.” Nya watches him grab the photos and stuff them into the bag. Her eyes then widened and she teared up. 

“Fuck.”

 Kai turns to her and puts the bag back down. 

“Sorry… .I think it just hit me.” She whispers and Kai sighs. 

“Yeah… .but hey, at least we have another home to go to.” Nya smiles and wipes her eyes. 

“Yeah.” She then eyes the weapons and sniffs. She picks up an old sword and suddenly finds an engraving. 

“Ray” 

She eyes her brother, looking at photos of wolves and stuffing them into his bag. Nya walks over to him and grabs his arm, placing the sword in it. 

“Here.” Kai looks down at it's red handle. 

“This isn't Dad's machete.” 

“But his sword.” Nya pointed to the engraving and took another sword, this one with a teal handle. She eyes the name on it.