Ruins 2

Warning- Mild violence and having a mouth be forced open. Not for those reasons, get your mind out of the gutter.
_________________________________________

Kai looks at the skeleton tower as they walk past. 

Kai remembered the black robe. 

“Yeah dad, it's going well. The Paw is nearly unearthed, but I will be able to use it, right?” Lloyd said three months ago. Kai then peers around the area. Left converter belts, mine carts, etc, from their last time here. 

“Remember when Kai ran off to fight Samukai?” Jay asks as they approach the opened cave. Kai looks at the boulder and remembers Cole when he helped him move it. 

“I just have the talent.” 

“Yeah, Jay… .Now be quiet this time, we can't alert the vampires.” Kai looks back at Cole speaking to Jay. 

“So we're gonna go in?” Kai asks with an annoyed grunt. 

Cole heads in first. 

“Anyone think the vampires are here for the Paw?” Jay asks as he smiles at the leftover bones scattered around. 

“Jay.” Cole flexes his hand. 

“Right, but what if this is a trap?” Jay tilts his head with a worried glance. 

“We attack, what else?” Kai says and Cole nods to this, flexing his arm. Zane meanwhile looks around the cave and another path, from the one to the altar. He switches his eyes on. 

“Did we miss this last time?” Kai looks in and at a cracked, lichen-covered, staircase. Zane looks at a broken spherical shape. 

“Appears that someone removed a seal.” 

“Someone, vampires.” Zane nods and Jay feels his phantom ears lower as he peers down. 

“What about we check the altar?” 

Cole looks over at Zane. 

“You light the way, Jay, take the back.” Jay whimpered and got behind Kai. Zane starts descending, and Kai rolls his eyes. 

“You know I can light the way, right?” 

“You breathe fire, you can not keep it sustained enough for you to breathe.” Kai glowers and lowers his head. Jay then sparks his hand to see some drawings nearby him. 

“What are these?” He looks at the small engraved symbols and Cole motions to Zane, who's eyes then lit the wall. Jay meanwhile looks up at a lightning bolt shape. 

“I see fire.” Kai smirks and Cole looks at a wolf, with a flower? Is that his? Zane smiles at snowflake symbols. 

“This seems to be an old lycan cave, no wonder Wu hid the Paw here.” They then head down the stairs more, and enter a circular room, with two doorways. 

“Me and Zane will take that one.. .Jay, you and Kai take that one.” Cole points to a left corridor. Jay sparked his hands and Cole handed Kai a stick. 

“Thanks.” Cole nods and heads off with Zane into the right corridor. 

*Swoosh* 

Jay lowers his hands and he and Kai go down the path. Kai's eyes glanced around the cracked murals, spotting moons, cracked suns, and wolf-like shapes. Soon though, they make it a new room, with six statues of wolves, each with their own doorway underneath. Kai lifts his torch.