Deserted City 1

Finally a Lloyd chapter.

*literally about to focus on RGB siblings for several chapters*

Also, I swear Nya acts more like her movie self in this. I have no idea why I did that, it just happened.
_________________________________________

Lloyd looks down from the crow's nest. And see lightning striking, and ice blasts spreading ice across the sand. 

“Zane wins!” Cole lifts his arm. 

“How did you dodge my lightning!?” 

“I just had a sense where you would zap.” 

Lloyd shakes his head and turns away from the scene. He then sits down and returns to his phone. Nothing still. The boy lowers his head. 

“Why did I even take this back?” 

“Kai told me my dad hates me.” 

(Maybe he lied) 

(Look at all of them, not noticing you and being happier for it) Lloyd's lips quiver and he looks out. 

*ZAPS* 

And ducks his head. 

“You almost hit Lloyd!” Lloyd looks down and stares at Cole. 

“Sorry!” 

“What are you doing up here?” Lloyd leaps as he sees Nya emerge from the ladder. Lloyd then snarls. 

“I was just asking.” He then looks at the water bucket she has. 

“Oh, I'm just doing chores.” Lloyd's head tilts. 

*creaks* 

Lloyd turns and smiles as Kai appears on the side of the crow's nest. His face now unstitched too! 

(Is that what was going on in the medical room last night?) 

(I was wondering why Kai was absent from the bunk room) Lloyd thinks.

“You know, it's kinda hot out, what are you doing up here?” Lloyd stares at him. 

“Why the fuck are you taking the side instead of the ladder?” 

*Splooosh* 

Lloyd's eyes widen as Kai lifts a grin to Nya, now holding an empty bucket. 

“I always wanted to do that.” She gleams and Lloyd immediately turns to her and starts snarling. 

“It's over 90⁰, and you're out here in a hoodie. It was needed.” She smirks and Lloyd looks at Kai.

“I told her to, besides you didn't steal from her room this morning, gotta check on ya, kid.” Nya glances at Kai. 

“I just didn't want anything.” Lloyd huffs with cross arms and the siblings eye each other. 

“Let's go inside.” Kai starts climbing down and Nya takes the ladder. Lloyd looks at his drenched black hoodie. He's gonna need a new hoodie now. At least it didn't get his jeans. He then follows Nya down and shoots her some angry faces. She didn't react though and got to the floor.

“Lightning!” 

*ZAPS* 

Lloyd rubs his ear facing the fight. All of it buzzing, churning, or just making him feel way colder than he should be. Lloyd looks at Kai jumping down from the flags and Nya shakes her head.