A/N 2

Got bored again and currently debating the next chapter scenes. I adore these, plus had new designs done... .though i have to redo Lloyd's as I actually finally figured out what a Nunne looked like. Hehe, but finally... .Nya and Skylor's designs. Plus a hint of Morro's design. Honestly I'm also doing this as the next one may take a bit, I have to research so many ways to symbolise and get the speech right... .Thesaurus my beloved during this. Hehe.
________________________________________

This is merely a small preview of an idea. I honestly want something kind of like a play to show some kind of history, but man I had these lines in my head of talking about the team. These are likely not going to be there, but just a taste.

Like saying stuff like

"And out of ice and snow, came wires and gears... .forever turning in a way like nobody else."

"Such a tragedy that the caretakers left a little flame to watch over a waterfall."

"And Thus a mountain came down to reveal the pebbles that cracked free from the pressure"

"What are you? Missing a piece, just like that other fang trapped in a dark realm."

Stuff like that. It's going nuts, but I sadly can't do that in the next one. But again, someone takes the stage who knows history and it's a dramatic soul. So it might happen.

Anyway, Nya and Skylor's designs. Nya took me 12 hours, I'm not joking. The Hunter X design took me forever. Hehe.

I kinda hate the Skylor one, but don't worry about that

Meanwhile: How do you draw a beard on a wolf????

Wu's design... .I have no idea about when that will be done. But perhaps I can do a Morro one now. Hehe.