Foretelling Hollow 1

Zane chapter time. Finally... .Also Morro is gonna appear next chapter so prepare for that.
_________________________________________

|Booting up…… 

Zane opens his eyes and lifts his head. He then leaves the shared bunk room and roams the halls. 

|Secure, all is good…. 

He then looks at the kitchen and ponders his dreams last night. 

The Eclipse wolf made his appearance again, this time under a solar Eclipse. Fire spread all over the ground as Zane watched a dark figure looming in the shadows. But some light was in the darkness. 

*howls* 

Zane's hands shook at the familiarity. An old delicate howl, he knew it too. It was Wu's, it had to be. Kai's is deep, Cole's is scratchy, Jay's has barks between his, and Nya's sounds like she hasn't had much practice, and high pitched compared to theirs. 

*howls* 

He heard another as well. Not the old one, but one like what he heard before in his dream, but sounded more…. .puppish. Like a baby cub, when it first learns how to howl. All pitched and unsteady, and yet, it sounded like a whimper. Like it hurts. Zane has no idea how one could hurt an Eclipse wolf, given its likely really strong. But again, Garmadon had beaten their master, and thus Zane guessed he could be the culprit. 

“Hey Zane… .you good?” Zane looks back and sees Jay, and nods. 

“I am good, I never disobey laws and-”

“I meant like you are feeling good?” Zane nods. 

“I feel… .unsteady.” Jay looks at him. 

“Do you need repairs or a tune up, I have tools in-”

“No thank you… .sorry, I'm just thinking.” Jay blinks. 

“You can do that?”

“I MEAN… .I'm sorry sorry!” 

“It's fine, Jay, I know my kind isn't normally thinking like you.” 

“Does your brain do multiple things at once too?” Jay asks and Zane looks at him and turns back to cooking. 

“I think you have ADHD, but as for my brain it's just based on my dream from last night.” 

“Oh, did you have another with the Eclipse?” 

“Yes, but I have no idea why they are occurring… .it doesn't compute, but it feels like a poignant warning.” Jay nods, weirdly silent. 

“I have stuff like that occurring in my head too, not the warnings, but I just figured it was part of our Elemental powers.” Zane nods. 

“Nya can travel dreams, you, I've sensed you in the air more than once” Jay gave him a wide eyed stare. 

“Yes, and from what I can assume… .we are the elements that make up weather, maybe the weather is a forecast as well.” Jay smiles. 

“So you can tell the future?” 

“Perhaps, I guess we'll just have to see.” Zane says and Jay soon starts smelling the air. 

“You have a fondness for meat.” Jay nods to Zane's observations. 

“Why is that?” Jay blinks and looks at the robot. 

“Good one, Zane… .is this because I ask Cole that?” Zane nods and keeps cooking as then everyone else wakes up. Cole is the first one to show up, and makes himself a smoothie. Kai is next, but doesn't walk in as he has to do his hair. Nya is soon followed by Lloyd, who tiredly clings to her arm. 

“Get up sleepy head.” She teases and Lloyd sits at the table, still rubbing his eyes. 

“I swear he acts more like an 8 year old than his actual age.” Cole whispers to Jay, who covers his smile. 

“You know swearing is an example of bad verbal skills?” 

“You literally yell fuck when you get the chance.” Jay shakes his head at Kai, who stepped in. 

“I meant the word.” 

“Geez, your parents are slipping through you.” Jay looks at Cole, grinning. Nya also gleams as then Zane serves breakfast. Lloyd wakes up more. 

“You need to stop staying up at night.” Kai tells the child, who tiredly ate. 

“I saw rabbits and I wanted to follow.” He said and ate some more food. Cole glances at the kid and continues to eat his own meal. 

____________________________________

Zane stood in the sand, eyeing hares that came from their burrows as Cole passed them. 

“Alright, 3 shots and the last one on the ground fails.” Cole instructs and Zane begins forming the icicles onto his hands, Jay begins bursting with sparks, Cole puts his hands into the sand, and Kai just scowls. 

“Something wrong?” Zane asks, Kai shakes his head and begins puffing smoke from his mouth. 

|Something mentally is wrong with Kai. 

Zane turns off the system and starts coming forth at Jay, who begins immediately zapping around. Zane eyes the ground where dark spots are and feels his system turn back on. 

|Jump to the left, right, and then forward and strike against his torso. 

Zane as told and avoids all strikes and grabs Jay and freezes him in place.

“Again!” Zane turns to Cole who makes the ground rumble immediately with roots coming from it. Zane strikes the vines with ice and kicks, shattering them as Cole summons more and thus a cycle of kicking iced plants carried on. Quite awhile too, but Zane never needs sleep. And thus Cole finally exploited his abilities and fell to his knees and called a loss. Zane walks up and offers a hand. 

“Thanks, glad to know there's a limit now.” Cole huffs and Jay claps, from his now wet spot on the sand. 

“Go get changed, Jay.” Jay nods and heads off, and walks into Kai. Zane turns back to Cole. 

“Good job.” He says. 

*Caw* 

Cole looks up and Zane puts his arm out as the crow lands. 

*caw* 

*caw* 

Zane's eyes glowed and he looked at Cole pushing the vines towards some rabbits with a smile. 

“Appears someone found a lycan skeleton at Stix” Cole turned. 

“A skeleton?” 

“Yeah, and I'm afraid we should go… .the skeleton will likely still have fangs.” Cole finishes pushing the vines to the rabbits. 

“Alright, get everyone… .I'll prepare the mechs. 

“Actually, maybe we should have the ship this time… .previously when we left our place unattended for more than a day it burnt down.” Cole nods. 

“Ok, call Jay's parents to get the mechs, and tell everyone to prepare to head to Stix.” 
_________________________________________

Weather all be in the sky, huh? Wonder what Morro does. Hehe.