Tail 1

Just another day. Gotta torture wait.. .I'm not torturing Jay for once What???

Anyway have fun with this. Slight warning btw for fighting a bit, I guess. It's more like training, but ya know. Blood.
_________________________________________

“Ye-ah!” Nya looks at her brother, swinging the sword, and then ducks as he actually tossed it. 

“Fuck!” Jay dives to the floor from the desk and watches as the sword lodges itself into the wood. Kai huffs, bringing his head back. 

“How the fuck do swords even work?” He says aloud and goes to grab the sword. Nya rubs her face and heads up, and brings out her silver blade. 

“Do you want me to show you?” Kai looks over at his little sister, and takes the sword from the wall. 

“No thanks.” He puts it against his shoulder, and Nya takes the sword away from his neck. 

“Hey!” 

“You can't have it that close to your neck!” Jay meanwhile just looks at the coms and breathes out. 

“Can you show him not in here?” He asks and puts the comms back on the desk. Nya looks over at him, and then her own projects nearby. 

“Ok.” 

“Cole is swinging an ax, I don't wanna get hit!” Kai protests as Nya drags him out. 

“You nearly hit me!” Jay retorts and Kai grins. 

“Maybe I wanted to!” Nya pushes Kai from the room. Kai then leers as he spots Cole still working on his swing. Zane meanwhile was in the crow's nest, shooting arrows out. 

“Hey, have you figured it out yet?” Cole asks as he holds the ax. Kai gulped. 

“Nope, his swordsmanship is very sloppy!” Jay yells from the inside. Kai glares.

“I thought you couldn't hear out here!” 

Jay inside, snickers in his wolf form and gets back to his work. Nya meanwhile looks at all the guys trying to use weapons. Zane was ok, hitting targets in the sand, but Cole was holding the ax closer than should be, and Kai clearly can't swing… .and Jay she has to admit shoots the crossbow on a whim or when frightened. 

“You guys suck at using weapons.” Lloyd comes into the ship, and stares at Cole and Kai. Cole huffs. 

“I feel like I'm pretty good.” Nya rolls her eyes and walks up to the two. Meanwhile Zane turned from his shooting. 

“Want me to show you guys how to actually use these?” She asked and Zane eyed her. 

“Not you, you're good.” Zane smiles and turns back to shooting targets. Nya takes Kai's sword. Kai leered but Nya put her stance out and Kai swiftly dodged as she suddenly spun and nearly struck him in the chest.

“Stance out, and body forward… .you're keeping yourself tight.” Kai is handed the sword back and gives his sister a face of pure astonishment and confusion. Cole looks at Nya and smiles. 

“Know how to use an ax?” Nya shakes her head. 

“Why is our sister good at swordsmanship?” Zane asks with a little knowing smirk and Nya gets eyes on her, which she quickly then gives a small smile. 

“I got bored when you guys were on missions.” Kai shakes his head, but does the same stance as Nya did a moment ago. Nya chuckles. 

“You're still doing it wrong, but nice try brother.” Kai glares and tries fixing it, until Nya just then fixes it for him. Kai breathes out with a deep sigh.