xxiv. two kids in love

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪ serendipity chapter twenty four( in real life )

( in real life )

LUNCH - BILLIE EILLISH

"she's takin' pictures in the mirror"

CAITLIN HAS HER EYES ON THE BRUNETTE
as she takes pictures of her in the mirror of her living room, mesmerized by the beauty of the blue-eyed girl posing for the camera.

Brooklyn saw the way she was looking at her from the mirror and smiled at Clark. "What?" She asked and giggled as she put down her phone.

Caitlin shook her head and smiled at the girl. "Nothing, you ready?"

Coss nodded, and both stepped out of Caitlin's dorm. They're going to a graduation party of the girl's friend.
Tomorrow morning is Brooklyn, Caitlin, Caroline, and Sterling's flight to New York City for Brooks graduation.

Even though Clark and Coss aren't dating officially, Brooklyn decided to invite her anyway. She likes Caitlin, and she thinks she does like her too. All the way to the party, Caitlin had her hand intertwined with Brooklyn's. Making the brunette felt so good.

When they finally arrived at the party, both were looking for her friends in the crowded house. The house was full of students who even the party host didn't know.

"Cait!, Brooke!" They turned around when they'd heard their names begin called. It was Gabbie waving at them so they could see her. The girls were seated on the couch in the living room.

They approached their friends, and when Brooklyn didn't see her sister or her sister's girlfriend, she looked at Gabbie with a confused face. "Where's Sterling and KK?".

"They went to get more drinks," Jada said.

"You need a seat? I'll volunteer
Now she's smilin' ear to ear"

The brunette nodded with relief and looked for a place to sit with her friends, but it was full. Caitlin already took the last seat. When the basketball star saw how Coss was trying to find a seat, she looked at her with a smile.

"Need a seat?" She said with a cocky smile and patted her lap, indicating that she could sit on it. Brooklyn smiled back at her and sat down without any hesitation.

Of course Caitlin likes Brooklyn; she's just too scared of taking the next step. What about if Brooklyn says no? But an inner part of her was calming her; if Brooklyn didn't feel the same, she wouldn't sleep with her, accept all those "dates," and never would sit on her lap.

It was so painful to see those two flirting; everyone knew they would end up together; it was only about time that they posted something on their social media.

" Tastes like she might be the one
and i could never get enough
I could buy her so much stuff
It's a craving, not a crush "

Caitlin made Brooklyn a sign so she could get up and walk together out of the living room where they were. Clark extended her hand so the brunette could follow her as she walked through the crowd of people in the house.

They walked out to the backyard since it was the only place where they could be alone; both of the girls sat down in the grass watching the stars in the sky. Clark looked at the girl; she admired every piece of her face, going to the same conclusion as months ago. She likes Brooklyn. She loves her blue eyes and her blow-out dark chocolate hair.

"You're so pretty," Caitlin said as she smiled at the girl with a blushing face.

Brooklyn rolled her eyes at the comment of the basketball star. "Caitlin!" she said. "You said that to me like fifty times today!" Coss smiled and snuggled up with Caitlin.

Clark laughed; she was right; the whole day she was complimenting Brooklyn about how pretty she looked. But she was right; every time she looked at her, that was the first thing that popped out of her mouth.

"You know I love you, right?" Caitlin placed a kiss on her forehead. Her heart was beating like never before. She was about to open her heart and talk about her feelings with the girl she loves.

Brooklyn laughed at the comment. "Of course I know silly.".

Clark took a big breath and smiled softly at Coss. "Baby, I think you were made for me." Brooklyn immediately knew what was going on and smiled wide. "You wanna be my girlfriend?"

The answer of Coss, of course, would be positive; she loves Caitlin like crazy, and the way that Clark treats her is beautiful. With her previous partners, she didn't feel half as loved as she feels now with her. She changed everything for Brooklyn. But she was never scared of feeling loved.

"Yes!" The blue-eyed girl smiled ear to ear, throwing herself at the arms of her now girlfriend. And finally, the two girls got closer so they could kiss; they joined their lips in a charming kiss. Brooklyn made it clear to Caitlin that she was not going to kiss her if they weren't together, and the basketball star fulfilled what she asked. Even though they wanted to kiss each other so many times.

I mean, who can blame them? They're just two kids in love.

ᝰ.ᐟ LIV SPEAKS
a lil brooklyn and caitlin
moment. hope u like it <3

i'll be posting a new fic in a couple of minutes!!
stay tuned