xviii. do it all over again.

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪ serendipity chapter eighteen( in real life , imessage )

( in real life , imessage )

WILL YOU GIVE ME THE HONOR OF BEING YOURS? That's where the balloon letters said, Sterling's room was filled with white and pink balloons, and the balloons letters on her bed that Gabbie and Jada helped Caroline to decorate since her and Sterling were out for dinner.

Sterling was shocked she couldn't believe, her hands were straight to her mouth to covering up, she couldn't believe that Caroline just asked her to be her girlfriend.

Coss turned around her heels and looked at Harvey with crystallized eyes, she was about to cry. Meanwhile, her roommate and friend were hiding behind them, recording.

Coss green watery eyes met her blue eyes, she hugged her, and buried her face in her chest. "Yes, yes." She said with a smile. Caroline eyes lighted up and pressed her lips to Sterling's.

When they separated, the brunette smiled and stepped to her room, and went directly to the flower bouquet that were placed on her bed, she smelled them and a smile came from her mouth. Harvey rested her arms around Sterling's shoulders and placed a kiss on her head. She always wanted to see Sterling happy, and she would do anything for her. Anything.

Jada and Gabbie entered to the room together, and congratulated the two girls, they were so happy, they were jumping of joy when they hugged their friends.

"We should totally go to my friend's party to celebrate" Jada said with a big smile and looked at their friends hopefully she convinced them.

Gabbie laughed, Sterling and Caroline looked at each other, debating if they should attend to the party.

Why not? They thought and nodded to Jada, and she excited smile and saying that she would go to her room for getting ready, and she would meet them in 15 minutes.

The three girls got ready, and they headed to the door, they walked through the hallway waiting for Jada when she stepped out of her dorm they headed to the parking lot. They entered to Harvey's car, and she drove to the party that was 5 minutes away.

When they arrived, there was a spot on the driveway where Harvey parked her car. The two girls who were sitting on the backseat got out of the car and walked to the house that had lights of colors and blasting music inside.

"I love you" Caroline looked at the green eyes she loved, and smiled when she saw Sterling blushing, maybe it was for the December cold weather too.

Sterling looked at her now girlfriend, and pressed the lips together, Harvey placed her right hand on Sterling's cheek, warming up her face and deepening the kiss.

On the other side of the front window of the house the blonde hopper stare at the two of the girls, with a slight smile, she was sad, angry but happy, for the brunette, she found someone who deserves her. Kate knew she fucked up Sterling and her relationship and did nothing to help. She couldn't turn back time and never getting back with her ex. There she was there, stuck with a girl that she didn't even love.

"I love you," Sterling said, she was so excited and nervous to tell her girlfriend what she was thinking days ago. "You would like to come to spend Christmas with me and my family?" She asked.

Caroline's face lightened up, and smile at Coss. "I would love to" Sterling's smiled widely at the answer of Harvey, there were only two weeks left of school.

The brunette observed at Harvey, her beautiful long curly blonde hair, she loves every single detail of her, her eyes, her hair, her smile, everything. She loves looking for the little details that most of the people don't even notice, but she does. She studied and count very single freckle that Harvey had on her face, and she would love to do it all over again.

iMESSAGE
( mom, dad, lysander coss, brooke coss, alessia coss and sterling coss )

sterling coss
hi guys

sterling coss
i invited Caroline over for Christmas

mom
wonderful, can't wait to meet her!

mom
i will add her to the plan

mom
anyone else wants to add someone?
you have to tell me right now
so i can order the things

lysander coss
kay but i think you already knew that

mom
yes 😌

brooke coss
um can i add a friend?

mom
yes! i need their name to have on the
ornament and on their christmas boot 🎄

brooke coss
caitlin clark

sterling coss
you have to be kidding me

alessia coss
lollolol

alessia coss
christmas is gonna be fun

ᝰ.ᐟ LIV SPEAKS
kk harvey love club!
what you think about the brooklyn and caitlin
love club? lol