ix. i prefer blondes

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪ serendipity chapter nine( in real life)

( in real life)

STERLING PRESSED THE SENT BUTTON.
She giggled at what just answered Kate. She knew she would find her; both of the girls share location at her phones, just for security reasons, they said.

"Ster" The blonde's voice was heard, making Sterling to shiver. She just had found her. Coss opened the door so she can find Kate leaning on the door frame with a smile on her face. "I found you," she said entering the bathroom where Sterling was.

"You have my location, silly." She smiled, touching the buttons on Kate's black shirt. Sterling looked up at Kate; the six foot looked down at the girl with a smile. Martin grabbed a small section of the brunette hair that was in her face and put it behind her ear.

"Sterling i..." The blonde was interrupted by an aggressive knock on the door.

"Please get out of the bathroom, my friend is not feeling so well." A worried voice from the other side of the door made the girls open the door and got out of the bathroom.

Both of the girls went to the kitchen to refill their cups, since they were empty, but a ringtone sounded from Kate's phone: someone was calling her.

"What's up" She screamed; the music was too loud. "Ok, I'm coming, go to the porch, alright, bye." She hung up, and looked for her keys on her right pocket of her jeans.

"What's wrong?" Sterling said with a confused expression on her face when she heard the blonde talking to the phone.

"Caitlin, Jada and Sydney are so drunk, they're going to her dorm, but Jada left her keys at my car and Caitlin is coming for my car keys, I'll be right back", Kate said walking through all the bodies that were on the house. The music was loud enough to make people scream so they could talk, and the lights were blue and red, people drinking beer and people making out everywhere.

Sterling climbed onto the kitchen island while sipping her drink, and waiting for Kate to arrive. She turned when she heard a voice talking to her.

"Hey there", a black haired girl approached Sterling with a smirk on her face.

"Hi," Sterling replied unbothered, even not looking at her.

"You play any sport, I play for the soccer team." She said she was looking at Sterling as if Sterling would fall at her feet when she told her that she was on the soccer team.

"No" Again, she even bother to look at her; the girl really thought that she could pull off Sterling just like that.

"Damn, you're hard to get." She laughed with a mockery smile; she really thought she had a chance with the brunette.

Coss laughed at her comment. There was no way she was trying to get her attention like that. "I'm just not interested in you, I don't care if you're on the soccer team, believe me, I have a better taste" Sterling said, looking at the girl for the first time as she took a sip of her drink. "I prefer blondes, too" She laughed.

The blonde came back and saw the scene of a masculine girl talking to Sterling, and making her laugh. She walked quickly where she was seated. "What's going on" The blonde girl approached at the brunette, and she spread her legs so she could be between them, marking her territory.

Sterling wrapped her hands around Kate's neck and smiled at her. She looked at the girl this time from under her shoulder and the dark haired girl walked away.

"Nothing special", Coss answered, looking at the beautiful blue eyes that drive her crazy, a flirtatious smile drawn at her face.Kate brought her hands on her waist, bringing her closer.

"I wish I could kiss you right now" Kate whispered at Sterling with a needy look. She stroked from the cheekbone to Sterling's bare shoulder with her finger.

"And what are you waiting for?" Sterling looked down at Kate; the blonde eyes lighted up when she heard what just Sterling told her.

"Are you serious?" Kate asked why Sterling agreed to kiss her when she has a boyfriend. The green-eyed girl moved Kate to get off the kitchen island, and grabbed her hand. Martin followed her through all the people that were at the house; as they arrived to the bathroom where they were before, Sterling knocked and when she didn't get an answer, she opened and locked the door when both stepped on the bathroom.

"Am all yours," Sterling said without taking her eyes off Kate's eyes. The blonde thought she was dreaming and walked towards Sterling.

"God", she murmured as soon as she took Sterling's face to kiss her and melt into a kiss. The rhythm of the kiss was so intense, they fantasized for this moment for so long. Kate broke the kiss and started to kiss Sterling's neck.

"Fuck Kate" She moaned as she felt Kate's tongue leaving wet kisses in her neck; those kisses were her weakness.

"You liked that?" The ecstasy of the blonde was in another world. Kate raised a hand to caress Sterling's breasts that were on the white lace bodysuit that Sterling was wearing.

"Yes, I like that" Sterling gasped.

The blonde stopped what she was doing and fix the brunette's bodysuit, and gave her a kiss on the lips "Let's get out of here". She took the girl's hand and unlocked the door and got out of that stupid party.

They walked to the front door and walked to Kate's car. They both entered and Kate started to drive faster than usual; she was so needy of Sterling's touch, she needed to feel her as soon as possible.

ᝰ.ᐟ LIV SPEAKS
of course Sterling likes blondes ;)