xxii. You promise?

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪ serendipity chapter twenty two( in real life )

( in real life )

THE TABLE OF THE NINE GIRLS were filled with drinks that random people would send; some people would send shitty shots, even fancy ones, but the girls were so down for it. At the end, they were free.

It was almost one a.m.; The girls were already tipsy enough to say whatever they are thinking, and they would totally don't understand a word and laugh about it. Caitlin is the only one who is 95% sober to drive. She only took one mojito for the whole night, compared to Hannah, Sydney, Kylie, Gabbie, Jada, Brooklyn, and Sterling, who were all pretty much tipsy.

"Stop," Sterling said, giggling with Kylie, who was filling her cup with more alcohol.

Caitlin had a great time, but was getting late, so she decided it was time to go. She looked at Kylie and asked. "Kylie, are you going with us?" The blonde looked at the brunette and laughed.

"No, my boyfriend is going to pick me up; I think he's coming," she said, looking at her phone. "Oh, he's calling!" Kylie giggled and answered her phone; he was already out of the bar waiting for her.

Kate walked towards the table; she was at the bathroom; neither she was drunk, like Caitlin; she only had a drink for the whole night, so she could drive. "Let's go, I'll help you," she said to Kylie and intertwined their arms so she could make it to the exit save.

"Wait, Kyles, we're going to go with you." Sydney and Hannah got up of their seats and walked with the two blondes out of the bar, so Kylie's boyfriend would give them a ride back home since they all live in the same building.

"No, don't leave," Gabbie said, doing a sad face looking at the girls, and Caitlin just laughed at her. Brooklyn was leaning on Clark's chest, just looking at the door.

Sterling looked at her sister and laughed at her. "Look at Brooke," she said, giving Jada a poke, and both girls laughed at the blue-eyed girl.

The door opened and Kate entered; she was looking absolutely stunning this night, like always. Sterling looked at her, walking towards the table.

"Ok girls, let's go," Caitlin said, helping Brooklyn get up of her seat and wrap her arm around her waist. Gabbie and Jada got up too and snorted. Sterling tried to get up of her seat, but she almost slipped down, but a hand wrapped around her waist to hold her.

Sterling looked at who was holding her and met the blonde, icy blue eyes. "Got you," Martin smiled and helped the brunette get on her feet.

The girls exited the building and walked through the parking lot, where were the cars of the two girls.

"I'll take you a picture!" Sterling said, happily opening her black purse and taking out her digital camera. Kate only laughed and put her sunglasses on and posed at Coss. "You look so beautiful," the brunette said, looking at the picture. Meanwhile, the other girls were already getting on Caitlin's car.

"Sterling! Get in the car!" Brooklyn yelled at her sister, who was standing laughing with the blonde girl.

Sterling turned around on her heels and looked at her sister, who was looking at her with a demanding expression on her face.

"I'll go with Kate." The girl said she was approaching the basketball player and placed her right hand on her chest, making sure she wasn't going to trip again.

Clark looked confused at the girl. "Kate?" She said, and the blonde girl gave her teammate a thumbs up, letting her know it was okay; she would leave Sterling at her home.
Caitlin turned on the car, stepped on the accelerator, and left the parking lot. Meanwhile, Sterling waved at her sister, giggling.

"Alright, Ster, let's go." She said walking to the copilot seat to open the door for Coss. The blonde approached the brunette and took her hand.

"You look so pretty tonight," Sterling smiled and brushed a strand of hair behind Kate's ear. The basketball player blushed at the touch of Sterling.

Kate's face turned red when she saw how Coss was looking at her; sadly, she was drunk. No matter how much she'd love the affection Sterling was giving her, she knew when the morning hit, nothing of that would be the same.

"Sterling, stop" She didn't say it in a bad tone; her calm smiled at her. Kate didn't want to get too comfortable with her, but another part of her wanted to feel loved.

Sterling placed gently her hand on Kate's right check. "I love you, Katie." Coss looked right at her eyes; both of them were mesmerized by the moment. It was only them.
"I wish I could have you right now," Kate didn't resisted more. And took Sterling's face with hunger for touch. But she stopped her.

"I want you right now too, come on Ster." Kate needs Sterling's touch one more time, even if it is going to last less than 5 minutes.

Sterling wanted Kate; she does, but she wants Caroline too, but she didn't know which is the indicate for her. A part of her says that is Martin, with the sweetness that always treated her. But the other part says that Harvey is the right one for her; she hasn't had Sterling a reason to distrust her. But she doesn't feel the same way when she's with Kate.

"I want you too, but I can't," Sterling said, looking down.

Kate wanted to understand her, but she was starting to feel desperate. "Why you can't, just stay with me; That's all you need to do, I'll promise to never disappoint you again." Sterling shakes her head.

"I can't I can't do this to Caroline I can't, I promise you I will, but not now." She said, looking at Martin; her eyes lit up when she heard that.

"You promise?" Kate asked with a soft smile.

Coss nodded at the question, smiled at her, and placed a kiss on Martin's cheek. She finally felt a little of the warmth of Sterling's love.

"Let's go. Let's eat something." She placed a little kiss on Sterling's head and walked to the pilot seat. She turned to see the brunette, who was staring with a smile on her face. And drive to a nearby fast food place where both could eat together.

ᝰ.ᐟ LIV SPEAKS
hello, if you like the idea about
a kk harvey fic, give me some
ideas.

i'm already working on two stories!
i probably will upload the new one this
saturday