x. good morning

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪ serendipity chapter ten ( in real life , imessage, instagram )

( in real life , imessage, instagram )

STERLING'S WHITE BED COVER COVERED the two naked bodies of the girls; they were peacefully sleeping. Kate had her arm around Sterling's head, using her arm as a pillow. The brunette arms were wrapped on Kate's torso.

"I think you should look". Caitlin, Sydney, Jada, Kylie and Gabbie were outside of Sterling's room. The roommate sent them a text saying that their friends probably slept together.

"Why me?" Gabbie questioned Sydney's order.

"Just look a little and close the door, come on." Caitlin encouraged the curly haired girl, and she rolled her eyes.
Marshall opened a little bit the door and the first thing she saw were the shoes of the two girls in the floor. She raised her eyes with fear and noticed the two sleeping girls covered with the blanket sheets.

Gabbie sighed in relief when she saw the two girls covered, and closed the door. "They slept together", Gabbie said with a smile holding back her laughter.

"No fucking way," Jada said, covering her mouth with her hands so as not to laugh.

"You serious?" Kylie said, and Gabbie nodded, and the blonde opened her mouth of surprise.

"So she broke up with Theo?" Caitlin asked the curly-haired teammate, and they went to the kitchen so they couldn't wake up their friends.

"Yes! Theo liked someone else too, so they broke up. Gabbie told the girls what her roommate told her the night before.

The girls were so focused on what Gabbie was saying that when they heard the door open, Marshall shut up and looked at the door. The two girls stepped out of the room with their pijamas on. The seven girls looked at each other with a smile on their face.

"Good morning," the five girls that were on the kitchen said with a smile. The blonde and the brunette looked concerned when they saw the girls.

"Are you guys together now?" Jada said happily.

"Jada!" Kylie silenced the younger girl and looked right back at the girls who were still on the frame of the door.

"Anyway, we're already leaving, so have a good day, girls". Sydney guided the four girls to the door, and stepped out of the dorm.

"That was uncomfortable as fuck!" Caitlin expressed, and the girls nodded and laughed. They stayed up a little longer until the hallway. "They're gonna date"

Gabbie looked at Caitlin. "Do you think?" And Clark nodded confidently. "I can believe this is happening, right know," Marshall said and started to walk through the hall to go to Caitlin's dorm.

INSTAGRAM

KATEMARTIN