vii. you mean everything to me

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪ serendipity chapter seven ( in real life )

( in real life )

STERLING YAWNED FOR THE FOURTH TIME unfortunately, today was her night shift; they were only fifteen minutes left, so she can finally go to sleep. She was texting Gabbie, but she hasn't responded since ten p.m. Sterling was afraid that her roommate might fall asleep.

She started to pack her stuff in her purse when her phone vibrated and somebody texted her.

Kit Kate🤍
Hey, I just saw your location. Are you still in the hospital?

Sterling slid her purse over her left shoulder and stepped out of the office. She said goodbye to the nurses who were in the lobby and checked out.

As she pushed the principal door, she texted Kate back that she had just finished her shift and Gabbie was supposed to bring her back home, but unfortunately the girl didn't answer, so she would walk back home.

She started to walk towards the stadium. It was a cold night, and the cold breeze was making her nose turn red.
Another vibration came; Kate had just replied.

Kit Kate🤍
Ain't no fucking way, stay right there or go back to the hospital. I'm on my way.

Sterling smiled at Kate's text; the blonde didn't care about anything; there's no way that Sterling would walk back home by herself at midnight. Martin didn't take so long to arrive at the hospital, and when the brunette saw Kate's car, she walked quickly to her passenger seat.

"Thank you, Kate," she said. She smiled when she felt the car warm.

"Why didn't you tell me to take you back home since Gabbie didn't answer you?" the blonde said with an angry look. "You can't just walk home at midnight alone; something could happen to you!" Martin was upset with Coss; how could it have crossed her mind to walk alone to her dorm?

"I'm sorry" The girl said, lowering her head, that she was ashamed. The blonde stopped at a red light and looked at Sterling, who was with her head down. Kate felt bad when she realized that she was being mean to the girl that she loved the most, so she parked on the sidewalk.

"Hey baby, I'm so sorry." Kate took Sterling's face in her hands and noticed that she was holding her tears. "No, my baby, don't cry; I'm so sorry." Martin wiped her tears out, hugged her, and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"I'm sorry too. I would never do this again." Sterling said, still in Kate's arms.

"I love you. I actually do. I don't know what I would do if something bad happened to you. You mean everything to me." Sterling looked at Kate, her blue eyes sparkling when they found her green eyes. She couldn't believe what Kate had just said.

The brunette looked mesmerized at Kate's gaze; she definitely means everything to her too. She looked at every single one of Kate's freckles that adorned her face.

Fuck, she thought. I love her. I really love this woman.

The two stared at each other for a couple of seconds; the tension between them was overflowing, but Kate finally broke it. "You want to stay in mine this time?" she asked.

"I would love to." Sterling said with a smile, kissing her forehead. Kate smiled at Coss's response and started driving to the dorm.

When they arrived, both got out of the car and walked into the building. They walked into the hall with their hands interlaced. Kate opened and locked the door, and they went straight to Kate's bed.

The blonde changed into her pijamas and let Sterling borrow an Iowa basketball shirt for pijamas. "I'm not going to wear those shorts." She laughed and got out of the bathroom, throwing the shorts at Kate, just using her iowa shirt and nothing more than her underwear under the shirt.

"Ok, come on, baby," Martin said with open arms.
Sterling smiled and threw herself on her bed, going into Kate's arms. The blonde covered the brunette with the blanket.

"Kate, I love you," she said softly, looking at her.

"I love you too." The blue-eyed girl answered, leaving a kiss on the corner of her mouth.

Both of them would have wanted to kiss their lips. Finally, they cuddled up like every night and started to feel asleep as both felt the heat of their bodies.

ᝰ.ᐟ LIV SPEAKS
lil episode for u <3