xix. even if it doesn't seem like it

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪ serendipity chapter nineteen( in real life , instagram )

( in real life , instagram )

THE BRUNETTE HAS HER RIGHT FOOT on the brake pedal of the black range rover of her mom, scrolling through her phone waiting for her sister to get on the car.
On the other seat was Caroline doing the exact same thing on her phone.

"Alessia i'm leaving you! " Sterling screamed and put her phone down and slowly took her foot off the pedal to get out of the driveway. The girls were going to picking some errands that Clarissa asked for and Alessia needed to go to the downtown just to buy cookies and coffee.

The blonde girl opened the door and shouted to her older sister. "Leave! I'm not ready, i would go later" she said. Brooklyn and Caitlin were walking to the house they just went to a morning walk.

"I can take you later if you want" Clark said looking at the blonde and she nodded. Sterling rolled her eyes and started to drive to the downtown of Chatham. The girls were laughing and talking the whole way to the store.

"Why you hate Caitlin?" She asked putting all the plastic bags on the trunk of the car, while Sterling laughed and closed the trunk.

Coss got into the car and pulled out to her favorite coffee shop. "I don't hate her" she let out a laugh. "I just don't like the idea of Caitlin and Brooke, like my friend and my sister it is just weird" Sterling answered. She was more of scared that Caitlin would hurt he sister or her sister would hurt her friend. 

"You don't want them to get hurt" Caroline said, she could read Sterling like an open book, she knew everything about her, she knew when something was wrong.

Sterling order her food and also what her girlfriend wanted to the shop. "Yeah, i love Caitlin, even if it doesn't seem like it" the two girls laughed while taking a sip of their coffees. They spend the way back home talking about everything that crossed they minds

When they arrived home, Sterling parked the car and both entered into the house with all the bags in their hands. "We're here" Sterling shouted when they entered and closed the door behind them.

Some laughs were coming out from the kitchen and dining room. There was Caitlin helping Clarissa with the dessert that she just had made. Brooklyn was sitting on the table scrolling through her tiktok, still looking comfy, wearing sweatpants and a iowa basketball hoodie, which obviously came from Caitlin.

"The ornaments are here" Clarissa said taking a look to the ornaments she ordered to decorate exactly like she wanted, each one has their name engraved on it.