viii. her?

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪ serendipity chapter eight ( in real life , instagram )

( in real life , instagram )

WEDNESDAY NIGHT, THEO JUST texted Sterling that he's on his way to meet her in the little park close to her dorm. Sterling was wearing a black puffer jacket, black flared jeans and an Iowa black and yellow basketball jersey with the number 20 with the last name of the blonde on the back. Today the women's basketball team had their first pre-season game. The surroundings of the university were full with people wearing the colors of the school.

A car stopped at the park, and the brunette immediately turned to see if it was Theo, and it was; she stepped out of the car walking towards Sterling.

"Hey", Theo said, hugging her, and both seated in a park bench.

"Hey, how was your flight?" Sterling asked to the brunette, who was wearing a big black jacket.

"It was good, how's your shift at the hospital been?" Theo was nervous; for the first time since a long time Bennington was scared of Coss.

"They're fine" She laughed. "I wanted to talk with you in person because the thing I'm going to say is not the type of do it in text." Sterling said nervously; she didn't even know how Theo would react. He would agree?

"Yeah, go ahead, Ster" he said.

"I think we should break up. I've been hanging out with someone at the start of this semester that completely shooked my world, and started to feel so attracted to her in a romantic way. I swear to you that i didn't cheat on you, we never did something physical" Sterling confessed at Theo. He was shocked at what just happened. "I'm so sorry, sorry for wasting your time. "Thank you for these incredible 9 years, but I think it's time to grow up".

"I don't know what to say," he said speechless. "I meet someone too, she's from my architecture class and started to catch feelings for her, and I wanted to tell you right away before it happened something that I would regret" He confessed. Both of them meet someone at the start of the semester who makes them question their relationship.

"Theo, that's so awesome" Sterling hyped him up; she was so happy and relieved about the outcome of this talk.

"I'm so sorry if I didn't told you earlier; I just didn't knew what to do" Bennington apologized, even though Sterling did the same thing.

"No, I totally understand you, I was the same, I was in denial all the time about my feelings for her." She smiled and Theo looked at her with a confused expression.

"Her? It's a girl, "you feel in love with a girl?" Sterling's face dropped when she mistakenly revealed that. But the boy didn't say nothing. Just laughed. "I didn't saw it coming, but I totally understand and support you, i love you and i want you to be happy. If I don't make you happy anymore, I know she would". The blue eyed boy smiled softly at her.

Sterling never thought this conversation would endear up like this, with Theo confessing that he had also started to have feelings for a girl from his university and supporting her about her feelings for Kate.

"Thank you Theo, for everything" She said hugging Theo for the last time. "It means so much for me," Sterling smiled at the boy.

"Yeah, Thanks to you too, you're the best." He dijo, smiling at the brunette, and stood up. "I love you, I probably would see you in home this break, luckily with Kate, so see you later, Star" He said with a smile on his face. He totally felt fine now, he wasn't hiding something for her girlfriend, now ex-girlfriend.

"Hopefully, see you in home, Theodore," Sterling said waving to the boy, and he looked at her with a laugh and a confused expression when he heard that the brunette just called him for his full name.

"Shut up" Both laughed and the boy entered the car that he got out just minutes ago, and the girl saw how the car drove out of Iowa City...

Sterling looked at her phone. It was almost seven thirty pm, almost the game time, so she walked back to her dorm parking to get her car so she would make it through time to the game vs Minnesota.

STERLING CHEERED OUT LOUD WHEN the final whistle came out. A win for the Hawkeyes. Kate, Gabbie and Caitlin were searching for the brunette in the thousand of faces in Carver.

"There she is," Caitlin said, pointing at Coss. When they saw her, they went towards to her, to help her make it to the court.

Kate and Caitlin holding her hand as she jumped into the court and hugged Gabbie. "Yay Gibbie," she said to her roommate.

"You came," the curly hair said, stepping back from the hug.

"Of course I would come you silly!" The green-eyed smiled at the two other basketball players. "You played so good tonight, blondie." She wrapped her arms around Kate's torso.

"Thank you, babe" The blonde smiled at the compliment of the girl. Something felt different tonight; she didn't knew what was different, but she felt it.

"Congrats you too, Caity" The green eyed laughed hugging Caitlin, and the star of the Hawkeyes looked at her with a disgusted face, but then smiled and hugged back at her.

"Thank you, Ster, I love you," Caitlin said, making Sterling drop her mouth and looked at the other girls.

"Did you hear that, she loves me?" All the girls busted in laugh. They went to meet the other girls and Sterling hugged and congratulated them.

"You now, what we have to do?" Jada said, looking at all the girls who were in a circle.

"Say it," Aj looked confused at the young girl.

"We should go to celebrate, I have a party tonight". The basketball players and the roommate were excited when they agreed to go to Jada's party.

The girls went to their locker rooms for their final chat with coach Budler, and Sterling told the girls that she would go back to her house to get ready to the party. Gabbie said that she would see her there, so she walked out of Carver Arena.

She looked for her car and started driving back to her dorm. She knew that this night would change everything; finally she would be able to do what she wanted to do since the start of the semester. She reminded herself that when she will be in her dorm, she will delete all the things with Theo on her social media.

Making this the end of a long chapter in her life.

INSTAGRAM

STERLINGCOSS

liked by katemartin jadagyamfi alessiacoss and others

sterlingcoss 🪞🪞🪞

comments

jadagyamfi and i suddenly need two pillows 😴

kyliefeuerbach omg ster😍

aje12344 mommy? sorry 😣

caitlinclark22 i'm gonna tell your mom
sterlingcoss buhh you whore
caitlinclark22 clarissacossvandoren hi mrs coss look what your daughter just called me 😄
sterlingcoss HOW DO YOU FIND MY MOM INSTA
user3 lmao caitlin💀
clarissacossvandoren hi caitlin thank you for letting me know that my daughter has those words in her vocabulary, i'm so sorry, her dad and i never taught her that.
user6 YOU JUST SNITCHED HER CAITLIN😭

brooklyncoss i'm going be honest, i'm only looking at your titties right now

user1 GUYS SHE DELETE ALL HER PHOTOS WITH HER BOYFRIEND
—user1 be my girlfriend now please
user5 is this real chat?
user6 THEY BROKE UP !!!

user2 HOOOOTT MF

user3 DAMN

user4 sterling in think i'm in love with you
( liked by katemartin )

katemartin where are youuuuu, i can't find you!
sterlingcoss find me

ᝰ.ᐟ LIV SPEAKS
ready for some sterling and kate content?
i'm so excited!