Hot and Handsome

Mehreen's POV

"Liyana please don't run you will fall darling".

"Mamma catch me!!!"

"Liyana no baby don't run so fast with your sliders on!!! Liyana!!!!"

"What actually is happening here" I hear Kabir walking in to the lawn dressed in a shirt and pant looking a model from GQ .

"Liyana is making sure bhabhi spends her energy with in first half of day" Aleena joins him and starts explaining what's happening.

"Caught you!!!" I finally get hold of Liyana only to be taken by her father.

"Hey princess", what is it why are you making your mumma run so much what if she falls down on gets hurt, you know right mumma isn't as strong as Abbu"

Was this guy humiliating me or taking my side any ways I took Liyana from him and proceeded to dress her after about two weeks after wedding we three are kind of returning to the Normal after the rituals and dinners am sure I must have gained few kilos but I noticed that I don't emotional eat any more.

"Mamma, are you taking me to school?"

"No beta Abbu will take you let mamma go to work" Kabir answered before I could say yes to my daughter.

"Actually why not take mumma along too!" Shaheena aunty interrupted our conversation.

"Asalamualaikum ammi..."

"Walaikumasalam Mehreen beta now come on go and get dressed Kabir will drop you, as you all go in the same direction".

"But ammi!! She has her own vehicle I mean I might have to..."

"What do you mean she has her own vehicle drop her and pick her up,this way you also get time to spend with each other".

"No ammi actually Kabir is right! If I go by my vehicle I can pick up Liyana after her school"

"I am picking up Liyana today along with Aleena and we are going for a treat after that" Hiba didi jumps in before Ammi can answer.

"Okay then it's done you guys come on hurry up you don't want your daughter to miss out her first class do you?"

I look at Kabir but he is very much smitten by his daughter to even give a response to the conversation going on.

"Make it hurry I have a meeting to attend" yeah as if I go to work to have fun maniac.

"Bye dadi and Boo Boo" Liyana bid bye to her both aunts (boo boo) and dadi bye.

It took us 15 minutes to reach her school.

"Now baby!! Listen you have to complete your lunch and eat your snacks and remember drink water every time you see a picture of glass on your watch okay ?"

My princess nodded her head like a little bunny ohh I can never get enough of her.

Me and Kabir dropped her by the class and she was reluctant to leave my hand.

"Hey baby!!! What happened,"

"Wait mamma let me show you to reha".

Then suddenly she pulled me to the other side where I saw a kid of Liyana's age accompanied by a very beautiful woman.

"Rehaaaa.... See I got a mamma too"

"Realllyyyy!!! You said you don't have mamma"

"Reha!!! Beta you can't say that" her mother was chiding her.

"I apologise for her behaviour".

"That's okay she is a kid after all".

"I am Geet reha's mother,"

"Mehreen!! Liyana's Mother"

"Sorry we actually never saw you and Liyana also mentioned that she doesn't have a mumma so we assumed that you are out of picture."

"Well I am now here and in the picture I was just away for a while, isn't it Liyana" my baby didn't understood but still nodded her head awwww.

"Anyways they are getting late and even we have to leave it was nice meeting you geet"

"Same here!!"

After that small parental encounter I left with Kabir.

"Why didn't you tell her that you are her step mother?"

"You said it now don't you dare repeating it in your life again I will make sure you are going to regret it"

"Woah!!! Isn't that right you are her stepmother".

"Mr. Kabir Akram Khan!!!! I am her mother and that's how world will know me, I know her mother is Aiman but I don't want outsiders to sow seeds of doubt and hatred of stepmother in my innocent child's heart"

"The only mother she knows is me and once she is old enough to understand may be then I will tell her about her birth mother"

"Look Mehreen I am not compelling you to do so but I think Aiman deserves that".

"I know!!!" But all these days the only question gnawing me was why isn't Liyana my own why can't I be her only mother call me selfish I don't want her to acknowledge anyone else but me.

I sighed and prepared myself for the day ahead.

"Thanks for the ride Mr." I jumped out of car before he could respond me.

"Oh god!!! Look who decided to make an appearance today" kulsum grabbed me in a bear hug and wasn't letting me go.

"And how are you doing ?, any peads that you have been eyeing?"

"Actually I was looking for some hot daddy but not everyone is as lucky as you right?"

"Oh my god Kulsum behave,we are at work and I don't wanna visit HR in my day back" I get comfortable in my desk looking for the patient details I needed for the day.

"By the way you tell me how's married life with the hot dad been ?"

"Well married life is good and come one he is fine!"

"Girl please can you just look at him and not take a re look you hit a jackpot and that Salman can just rot in his own ego".

I smile at her as she is true about that.

"What? Come on tell me don't you find him hot he is your husband Mehreen".

"Ohh stop bothering me and yeah he is hot he is deliciously hot and Handsome, so much that I can't help but think how good his beautiful lips must taste" I was sarcastically answering Kulsum only to realise that Kulsum wasn't an only audience for my rambling.

"Ahem!!!" I hear some one clear their throat only to find it's none other than my so called Delicious Husband holding my lunch which I might have left in the car.