OLD FRIENDS

Kabir's POV:

"Abbuuuuu........."

Mehreen pushes me to another end as if she has been caught doing something unthinkable.

"Mehreen what the...."

"What were you doing??"

"Huh!!!!! What do you mean what was I doing?"

"Oh my this is some kind of sorcery how can I be like that and why the hell is it so hot every where today"

She has literally turned pinkest shade which made her look more enticing and desirable.

"She was right what were we doing just now and god this is so hard when am near her I can't seem to stop thinking about doing things to her just to hear her moan my name."

"Hey baby!!! See mamma and Abbu are ready too come let's leave"

"Wow me and mamma matchy matchy"

"Oh my god princess you look so beautiful"

Liyana and Mehreen were twinning actually whereas Mehreen's gown gave her more mature look but liyana's gown had tutu attached to it.

"Yeah Abbu look me and mamma matchy"

"Yes and both of my girls look beautiful".

Mehreen looks at me with unexplainable emotions in her eyes and that when I realised I just said my Girls.

Woah Kabir khan you are officially losing it.

"Okay now come on let's leave before restaurant cancels our reservation."

It takes us 45 minutes to reach hotel which quite quick compared to city's traffic.

"Come on Liyana you need to eat dinner these cookies are for dessert"
Mehreen was making effort to feed Liyana and was reaching no where.

"No mamma cookie first."

"Once you eat cookies you will not eat anything and you have to have dinner atleast some soup"

"Why did to order cookies even at this time of dinner". She looks at me as if I have committed a sin.

"She enjoys cookies that's why".

"Kabir you can't spoil her like this look at her she only wants to eat cookies now and not actual food, I will pluck your teeth if my daughter gets her cavities she is already on verge of it thanks to your regular chocolate pancakes".

"You are kidding me".

"Oh no am not I will pluck your teeth for sure" she looks pretty determined.

"Now baby come on drink this soup and eat these nuggets I will get your favorite icecream" liyana's face lights up on the mention of icecream.

"So is it fine for you to order icecream for her will that not give her cavities"

"She is a kid a little bit of soup and nuggets will fill her tummy and by the time she finishes her food she be sleepy to even remember about icecream".

"Wow you are such a liar".

"No am not I said I will get her icecream didn't mention when".

We laugh at her remarks and continue eating our dinner, Liyana looks so happy when Mehreen feeds her as if she can't get enough of her and it's case with both of them.

"Mehreen!!!!" I look at the two people standing there looking at Mehreen and then at me.

"Oh my god!!! Arshad bhaiya and Zoha bhabhi how are you"

"Hey kiddo!!! How are you?" He pats her head looking at her as if she is a pet".

"Am good oh my god bhabhi when did you guys return from London".

"Just when Salman landed after doing the blunder of his life".

"Hey Khan!!!!" Arshad nods at me.

"Oh my god Kabir khan!!!! Long time" zoha leans in for a side hug.

"Wait you guys know each other" she looks at me.

"Yeah we were in same college in London and me and Arshad actually shared an apartment". I explain trying to get her to my side I don't want any of the Riaz boys on her side.

"Oh wow that's nice!!"

"Ohh is this!!!! Zoha looks at me and Mehreen".

"Yeah that's Liyana" Mehreen answers her looking at Liyana with maternal love oozing out of her.

"Oh my god!!!Kabir you have carbon copied her". Zoha looks at me and then at Liyana.

Mehreen crouches down to liyana's level and introduces zoha and Arshad to her but Liyana being Liyana shies away from them and holds on to Mehreen's hand but keeps peeking at them.

"We will let you guys enjoy your dinner and Mehreen I know what Salman did was really bad but please do come and visit Dadima she isn't well these days."

"What happened to her" I see Mehreen's eyes showing concern.

"Her Blood pressure hasn't been stable but she will get better but she misses you, she said how you use to frequent on visit her and you never visited after engagement broke".

"It wouldn't be good for me to be there anyways Arshad bhai, but now that zoha bhabhi is there I will come by and visit dadima as well"

Zoha hugs Mehreen and whispers something in her ear to which she becomes stiff and leaves to ladies room as soon as they leave for their table.

And she comes back glaring daggers at me.

"What the heck did you do Kabir?" She speaks to me through her gritting teeth.

"Now what did I do ?" I look at her warily.

"Huh!!! Couldn't have just told me that you left mark on my neck I hope anyone else hasn't noticed it".

"I what?? Then I realise, fuck!!! Did I give her hickey and did zoha noticed it?"

"I make sure to remember next time it happens" she stares at me wide eyed and I turn to feed Liyana her remaining food.