Right person

Mehreen's POV:-

From the moment I fell into the pool till I got into bedroom the moments were so hazy...

He carried me from pool to room then room to washroom to get me changed but the moment his hands touch my body... god help me am a goner.

I know we decided to give us time but his hands on my body has made me feel things I have never felt and his kisses on my neck and resolve breaks when he licks..... the guy just licks there....oh my got my lower belly is a pool of liquid.

And when he carries me back to the bed he does things that I would never have imagined that a guy would be doing to me he literally worshipped my body the way he caressed me the way he kisses me and when asked me to stop him if he is doing something that am not comfortable with.

And who ever said girls had to be modest in bed I don't agree with man like him how can one and I didn't knew I was capable of feeling all those emotions those raw and unfiltered emotions.

"I need you Kabir...." I felt shameless initially when I asked him but he made sure that shame washed away with an amazing orgasm.

When he entered me I felt as if something is being ripped oh the burning sensation my mind and body were in two places one clearly wanted it and my mind was scared of pain, the stretch made me clinch which didn't go unnoticed by the gentle bear who is hovering on me.

The concern in his eyes just made me grab him and kiss the life out of him, and the pain eventually turned into the pleasure waves that came crashing one after another.

I have heard first times going wrong but I don't think so it will if it's with the right person.

"Ahhhh............uffffff th....-at....that was so goood".

"You think this was good.....you haven't experienced anything yet my sweetheart" Kabir says hugging me while I place my head on his chest.

I flinch as I had to turn "ishhh...."

"You still hurting!!?"

"A little nothing that I can't handle"

"You know what wait a moment". He gets up and goes into bathroom and comes back in a few minutes.

"What are you doing Kabir, I can walk let me down am all sweaty please"

"Shhh calm down you have already made lot of noise while night I don't want people to hear more".

He carries me and walks into the wash room and places me in jacuzzi.....yes my husband is very lavish, and Man has a jacuzzi in his bathroom.

He joined me in the tub and sets the jet spray pressure accordingly and cuddles me.

"Does this feel better?"

"Very much!!!!"

You know how they say sex is something your good unless you don't get it but once you have it it's quiet not possible to stay away from it and that's what happened I didn't know I was addicted to my husband.

A little back rub and shoulder kisses turned us to have another round of amazing sex in jacuzzi where I got to be on top and every time we make love my body amazes me at how good I can feel about myself when my husband just pleasures me, which didn't stop there and we continued it till the dawn.

"Ahh.....Kabir.... Stop I can't, am done"

"You started this baby!!!! You have to ensure you have to go through this now" he answers me kissing and biting my lips while he thrusts in me man can be wild oh god only when I think I can't anymore another wave of pleasure hits me

"Kabir it's been 30 minutes already I think I drained my self my body is aching can you please finish up".

This man seems like running a marathon with out getting tired he is behaving as if a starved lion has got his prey and it took us 15 more minutes to end up our love making session and drop dead sleep.

"Hmm......" I hug the person beside me and flinch at the pain that my body is going through.

I open my eyes and find Kabir holding me by my waist and we are clearly not wearing anything under the blanket and I kind of rewind everything that happens last night which just made my body feel go all hot and blush crept my cheeks.

"Are you thinking about last night". He whispers in my ear?

"Yes!!! No!!! No!! What last night ?why would I think about it ?"

"You are turning pink and you face has this beautiful smile while you are staring at my chest now tell me what else will it be?"

"Oh my god you are so shameless now let me go"

"Ohh am  shameless then tell me who was the one asking me "oh Kabir please I need you and that please make me......."

I cover his mouth " oh my god Kabir stop can you not be this childish".

"By the way what time is it?, I turn around to look at watch which shows it 11:30 am"

"Oh my god Kabir we slept till this late. Liyana must be searching for me"

"Calm down!!!!yes liyana did wake up early and was searching for her mamma but everyone told her that mamma fell into pool and is taking rest and they left with liyana to home and asked to take our time and come by".

"Wait how do you knew this?"

"It was on family chat"

"Oh okay! Thank god I don't have to face anyone after going out!! What would they think if they see me coming out of room at this time".

"Don't worry no one will ask you anything cause last night you made sure to scream my name so many times, every one might have idea what had happened last night"

"Oh my god Kabir!!! That's like mortifying now I don't wanna go home and face them".

I hide my face in pillow when I feel Kabir pulling me towards him.

"Chill I was kidding baby!!!!room is soundproof and trust me no one must have heard you".

"You aren't lying to comfort me right?"

"No mehreen I do love my privacy you see, now come on as everyone left us to take a little time for ourselves let's make most of it".

"Kabir are you mad we did it whole night, where do you get this energy from leave me I need to go home to liyana".

"Mehreen listen atleast we can bath together......"

******************
"Why did you stop the car?"

"I will just come wait here"  he gets out after kissing me and returns in 10 minutes.

"Here take this!!!"

"Take what? What is this?"

"It's morning after pill!!"

"A what?"

"It's a contraception pill mehreen".

dear readers show some support by dropping comments and votes would mean a lot

Please show your author a little support
-Shayara