I Need You

KABIR's POV:-

Kabir!!!!!!!! Help......

I thought she was lying to escape from getting into pool when she said she don't know how to swim.

But when I saw her trying to grasp something to hold and flanking her hands it took me no second to jump in to get to her.

"Oh my god Mehreen!!!! Open your eyes, am so sorry baby!!! Mehreen".

"Kabir what was that noise........Mehreen!!!!! What happened to her?" Ammi walks towards me with Panick in her voice.

"I pushed her into the pool I didn't know Ammi!!! I had no idea that she doesn't know how to swim".

"Akram please call doctor" Ammi urges Dad and whole family is trying to wake her up.

"Ughhh ughhh ahem ahem........Kabir!!!!"

My heart was almost in my mouth when I saw her laying in my hands unconscious like that.

"Oh thank you Allah!!! Shukar alhamdullilah"

"Mehreen!! Baby!!!! You okay?"

She nods her head and coughs frantically.

"I am fine just cold!!!"

"Kabir take her inside and I will get heated blankets".

I carry her in my arms while she fidgets and tries to get down.

"Kabir I am fine you will either drop me or will hurt your back let me down".

"Keep quiet Mehreen"

I make  lie her on the bed and switch on the heater.

"How can I be so stupid, am sorry am so sorry baby"

"Hey hey look at me am fine it's just when I was dropped suddenly I breathe in little water now am all good just a little cold"

She hugs herself and I notice what a dumb person I am she is still in her wet saree.

"Okay get up let's get you changed!!!" I carry her into the bathroom.

"I can manage myself , I just drank some chlorine water I didn't drown you don't have to worry go out Kabir".

"Let me help you". Before she say no.

I gently place her hair on the shoulder and unpin her saree and I know it's not right for me to in this particular situation but I clearly can't take my eyes off from her.

Her white plump skin looks so good against contrast of her fuschia wet saree.

My fingers slide against her waist while I take her saree out.

"Kabirrr...." She rest her head on my shoulder while I take of her saree and she is standing there in her under skirt and blouse.

I can sense her skin getting pinker and her breath getting heavier. I drop a kiss at her shoulder and proceed to remove her blouse but she holds her hand not letting it drop.

"Kabir.....I can you just close your eyes...."

"You do realise I have seen them right?"

Her breath hitches but she doesn't let the hand go I hold her from behind and I start peppering kisses on her neck and behind the ear.

I know neck is her softest spot and the moment I run my tongue along her skin she let the blouse down and holds my hand that are wrapped around her waist.

"Ahh....kabirr...kabi.........hmmm.....st....o..p"

Though she is asking me to stop but she is giving access to her neck and leaning. Into me.

Before she can process I carry her and walk towards the bedroom and drop her while I pepper kisses on her neck, cleavage and leave a trail of kisses along the abdomen and run my tongue along the tummy.

"Ahhh..... Kabir...." She holds me by my hair.

I drag down her skirt and find her in the matching red lingerie which cause of wetness is sticking to her body currently.

"Fuck you are so beautiful!!!"

I look at her and say "any moment I make you feel uncomfortable ask me to stop".

"Aren't you dressed a lot" that's what she said as response.

"Oh so Mrs. Khan wants to see me naked then?,"

"Then you might have to put some effort sweetheart!!" I hold her leg and kiss her ankles.

"Hahaha stop.... That tickles...hahahaha".

And she sits straight up and pulls me into the beautiful kiss and while she unbuttons my shirt and helps me get undressed.

"How did I get so lucky to get husband with washboard abs?" She runs her finger along my Abs.

God I was never so proud of myself and thankful to my trainer for pushing me hard cause the amount of admiration I am seeing in my wife's eyes for me I can trade killer workout regime for that, I love that my woman like what she sees.

I bend down and capture her lips once again while i unhook her bra and suck on her cleavage and her boobs.

"They are so perfect and you are so perfect" she shies away and hides her self into the pillow .

I undress her and make sure I kiss every inch of her body while she moans my name and has her hands in my hair and she sheds her shyness and tries to make her effort which shows she doesn't know what she is doing but she is trying.

"Kabir please....."

"Please what Mehreen......"

"Kabir please..... I can't please...."

Words sweet heart I want you to ask me.

"Kabir please I can't wait anymore please I need you"

"need me where ?"

"Everywhere". She wraps her self around me as I have been teasing her cause oh she looks amazing while she is turned on and her stubbornness of not asking what she wants but struggles with her pure raw emotions.

"Kabir..... please.... Please.....make love to me".

That's all it takes to break my resolve I seek her permission before I enter her.

She nods but is biting her lip.

"Ahhhhh........"

"Am sorry baby I will just stop"

"Don't you dare Kabir khan" she hold my face and looks into my eyes and says " I need you, just be gentle" with that she kisses me as I enter her and she keeps making whimpering noises and starts moaning after few thrusts.

She feels so good that's makes me go weak in my knees.

"Fuck baby you are so perfect!!!" I kiss her nose while she adjusts to me.

And oh boy it's a task to keep her quite she is a moaner and I love the fact that she sounds so sensual when she comes Undone when orgasm hit's her  and hugs me though we are all sweaty and hot that's one of best feeling to know that my woman is so satisfied, and did I mention that I love when she moans my name while Comes.

Dear readers I tried writing it as smutty as possible and I will also write what Mehreen felt about her first time too just let me know if readers aren't comfortable with the words I will keep it minimal next chapter will be posted only after getting certain comments

And thank you for every person who votes and comments and reads which motivates me to write better content for you.

XoXo
Shayara