Loose you!!!!

Kabir's POV

"A what?"

"It's a contraception pill"

"Kabir I know what's a morning after pill is but what I don't understand is why are you giving me this?"

"Come on mehreen we didn't use any protection last night!!"

"Kabir we are grown up and married and why would we want to use protection?"

"Mehreen I don't want you to get pregnant simple".

She looks at me dejectedly as if I spoke something which is very hard to digest, I know she might think my reasons are very unreasonable but I know why I don't want her to get pregnant.

"You are serious?"

"Am very much serious I don't want you to get pregnant".

"Is it because you think I can't love liyana enough if I have an other child?"

I like how she said if she had an other child she didn't mention her own child that alone is enough that no matter how many kids she have liyana will always be her priority and I have zero doubts about it.

"No baby!!!! It's not cause of that I don't want you to get pregnant because I want liyana to have her mother around when she is growing up".

She still looks clueless at my explaination.

"I don't want to lose you for another pregnancy mehreen, I don't want you to leave me with another baby and liyana".

"Oh my God!! Kabir no!! Don't think like that! All pregnancies don't have same outcome what happened with Aiman is very unfortunate....."

"What ever it is please take this medication please for my sake please so that i can be at peace".

"Baby!!! You need to understand that it is not going to happened this time"

"Mehreen are you thinking of getting pregnant and having your own children?"

"What do you mean by my own children? They will be your children too"

"Oh so you do have the idea of getting pregnant?"

"Kabir!!! If in case, it's not a Bollywood movie that we have sex and boom am pregnant life doesn't work like that"

"But mehreen please try and understand........."

Before I can complete my sentence she grabs the tablet and gulps it with water.

"Done!!! I have taken it can we go now". She glares at me and doesn't speak to me whole way back home.

"Mehreen I .........."

"Mamma......" liyana comes running to mehreen.

"Hey baby muaaah I missed you so much"

"Mamma did you get ouchi dado told me?"

"Aww no baby it was nothing am now all better as I saw you".

"Abbu....."

"Hey princess!!!!"

"Liyana come now let's go and see your presents we didn't get to open it last night".