Betrayal

Kabir's PoV:-

"Ammi we are hosts but look at us I think we are going to be the to arrive late".

"Come on Kabir it's not that late and stop whining birthday girl is taking to get dressed" Ammi glares at me like a dragon.

"Liyana baby!! Come now don't start running.... enough of playing with the dough okay wear this pretty looking dress look me and you will wear matching........" I enter into most chaotic room of the house Mehreen is in a soft fluffy bathrobe running behind Liyana who looks quite moody and doesn't wanna dress up.

"No mamma I want to wear that dress" she shows to some funny looking costume which Mehreen made for her fancy dress competition at school.

"But baby that's for school now it's for birthday!! Don't you want to cut cake and eat chocolates what about ice cream"

Icecream gets the attention. Of Liyana and Mehreen grabs the opportunity and get her on to the lap and explains how much she can eat and starts negotiating with her and my daughter sure knows her business, it's takes almost 30 minutes for Mehreen to dress Liyana and get her all pretty.

"Okay now you go with Abbu I will change and come down". She sends Liyana my way but I don't budge from there, I like how my wife looks now and I surely want to know what's underneath that fluffy bathrobe.

"What aren't you taking her down?, you were so fussy few minutes ago about running late".

I bend down  and ask Liyana to go and show her dress to the family downstairs and lock the door when she leaves.

"Okay I don't have time for what ever you are doing but I need to get dressed so go".

"I am not going anywhere but you are getting dressed here in front of me". I cage her and hold her by her waist.

"Huh!!!!! You are so screwed up sometimes! Leave me Kabir I need to get dressed I don't want to reach there after the guests have arrived I have to go and check the final decor and the cake oh my god I need to check with humna if she has picked it up."

"You worry too much wife".
Saying this I dip down to take her lips now a days I can't get enough of her lips god it tastes so good and sweet and I like how she moans and purrs when I kiss her she use to resist to these kisses but now she just gives in.

"Hmmm..... Kabir!!! We need to go leave me....." she talks in a. Breathy tone.

"One more kiss!!!!" She looks at me that clearly implies she might kick me out of room if I don't leave her now so without taking any chance I leave placing a kiss on her lips.

I can't believe how far we have come!! Some times I feel would I still be the boring Kabir khan if I haven't met Mehreen because since she came into my life it's been so different I have experienced emotions. Which I never felt.

I love watching her with Liyana and my family and I love watching her knowing that she is Mine and mine alone, god this feeling of possessiveness is something I have never felt, and before I even realise I know that I like her.

"Abbu up!!!up!!" That's her way of asking me to pick up.

I can't believe she is turning 4 today and it's also been four days since I lost Aiman first two years I never celebrated Liyana's birthday but then it was Ammi and Bijan who said that Aiman might not like it her daughter being held responsible for her death it was meant to be it happened that was something out of our control.

That's when I realise how I didn't think about Aiman today till now, what the hell is wrong with me how can I let her slip my mind.

"Oh my god!!! Bhabhi you look so beautiful"

I turn around to find Mehreen getting down wearing a saree!!!! Fuchsia pink saree with her hair down and subtle makeup and the pink lips which looks swollen, she is a view to look at and also the reason why Aiman is being slipped from my mind.

Mehreen is the reason why am letting Aiman down, she must be think that am like other men too who forgot her.

But it's hard for me to not think about Mehreen, her well being I can't stand if she is not talking to me and I don't like if she is giving unwanted attention to someone else I want her sole attention to myself, but again am doing such an injustice to Aiman by celebrating Liyana's birthday and thinking about Mehreen instead of Aiman.

"Bhai!!! We know you love looking at bhabhi but we need to go now".

I walk out of home before Mehreen can reach me and we all leave to venue thankfully before anyone arrives.

I don't know what flips but unintentionally I stay away from Mehreen, she tries to talk to me or wants me to get into picture with her but I feel every moment of today as if am Betraying Aiman.

How can I be that foolish! How can I let Mehreen fill my mind, how can I let be my priority, how can it be the one person I think lot about these day every moment of my waking life is Mehreen.

Aiman would be so disappointed in me
That I let her down and oh god did I let Mehreen I my heart too????