Can I Kiss YOU

Mehreen's POV:-

"Jiju please stay back"

"Yeah Kabir beta stay back for few days after wedding you two hardly came by".

After my daddy asked him to stay by he looked at me as if hoping I would ask too, I want to but what if he says no, I know it's not a big deal but still.

"Fine I will stay for dinner". He looks at me and smiles.

I wanted him to stay but I don't have his clothes here I can't ask him to wear my father's.

That's when I call up Aleena.

"Wow Liyana you are such a good girl you have completed dinner without complaint".

Humna praises Liyana to which she beams like a full blown 100 watt light.

"Mamma can I watch cartoon?"

"No beta not in the night you can instead color, Maasi bought new colouring books for you go ahead and play."

After dinner I go to tend to mummy while Kabir and Daddy discuss business.

"It's late uncle I need to go"

"Go? Where ? Come on Kabir it's almost midnight you can just sleep here".

"Mehreen betu!!! Take Kabir to your room and let him rest it's been a long day"

"Come!!!"

"Do you think I should stay?"

"I don't mind if you do".

He follows me back in to my room and feels weird after the day of wedding he has never been in my room it feels so personal to have him in my space.

"Never took you for pink and purple kind of girl?"

"Well I was now am more like dark and sober colours I wanted to upgrade my room but never had time".

"Well you have your room and time now if you want to!!"

He closes me against my bed pillar and as he was about to come more closer my help knocks the door.

"Mehreen didi some one is at door to deliver something"

"Take the delivery and bring it here".

"What did you order at this time."

"Well something you actually need now".

My help brings me the delivery and hand it over to Kabir.

"A bag? Of what?"

"A bag of your necessities!!! I know you would need your clothes you can't really sleep in your suit, so I asked Aleena to take Ammi's help to pack you an overnight bag".

"Wow!! You do really care about me don't you?" Saying this he goes into the washroom.

"Baaji!!!"

"Humna come!!! Where is Liyana ?

"actually Liyana slept" Humna says

"Oh I will just come and pick her up"

"Actually I am here to tell you that let Liyana sleep with me tonight".

"What?"

"Baaji Liyana always sleeps with you and I heard that she slept with you even on your wedding night and come on you might not be able to sneak around a lot with a child sleeping".

"Humna!!! What are you even talking"?

"Awww!!! Come on baaji am not a child any more and I think Liyana will appreciate a little sister or brother".

Before I can chide her Kabir is out of washroom and taking her cue she leaves not missing to tell me to enjoy my night while winking ,

God this girl when did she grow up??hahahaa

"Where is Liyana?"

I clear my throat and answer " she will sleeping with Humna tonight?"

"Ohh I see!!! And why is that?"

"I don't know she might enjoy her company".

I walk towards my closet to take out my pajamas and fail to notice that am followed by him, and notice only when I turn around.

"Oh!!! What are you doing?"

"What am I doing?"

He smells fresh!!! His breath is minty and his wet hair on his forehead I want to push them back as they are covering his beautiful eyes. I am literally mesmerised by this man.

" Mehreen!!!!" He calls me with his husky voice!!!

"Hmmmmm...."

"Can I ask you something!"

"Yes!!!" Am still answering looking into his very drunken eyes.

"Can I kiss you???"

"Yes....." I don't realise what he asked until he places his lips against mine and draws his tongue out and slides on my lips seeking for entry in to my mouth and my resort breaks when he does that I not only give him the permission but also drop the things to the floor and hold on his shoulder while he takes my breath away.

I moan in to his mouth, god I can kiss him everyday and not get enough of it.

He sure knows how to kiss but I am very confused on how the tongue works as I have never kissed anyone.

"Kab......kabir.......hmmmmm, I want to breath I tell him in between kisses instead of giving me time to breath he once again pushes his tongue into my mouth making me feel more breathless.

"Fuck!!!! You taste so good".

I blush at his compliment.

He stands back and I think he was done with kissing but oh my god I was wrong he hold my waist and lift me up all this while kissing me again I wrap my legs around his waist he drops me on the bed and starts kissing me on the neck and playing with my boobs and touching me in the places I have never been touched.

I can feel him getting harder and am scared of what would happen if we don't stop. He is about lift my top but stops and looks in my eyes, for my permission can I?

Am so drunk with his kisses that I nod yes and my top is out in mere seconds.

"Fuck baby!!! These look amazing he kisses my boobs and starts removing my bra.

He literally looks so mesmerised as if he hasn't seen any ever which would be a wrong statement.