Rather kiss a frog

KABIR'S POV:-

She jumped out of car and d left as if she was sitting on some hot pan.

I watched her amusingly as she ran in to her work place only to notice that she had left her lunch box which Ammi packed for her.

"Ahh this girl is the most clumsiest ever that I have come across"

"Excuse me where can I friend Dr. Mehreen she is a physiotherapist here".

"She is in OPD today you will find her in 4th floor"

"Thank you!!" As I was about to enter her cabin I see her door open and talking to her friend in a very animated way.

"Ohh stop bothering me and yeah he is hot he is deliciously hot and Handsome, so much that I can't help but think how good his beautiful lips must taste" and I stop in my tracks and clear my throat only to find her looking at me wide eyed her brown eyes looking for the source of the voice.

"Kabir!!!!! What are you doing here?"
She asks me flustered and her friend just excuses her self while closing the door behind her.

"Well I never knew the kind of opinion you hold for me!!! Deliciously hot? Am I?"

"I didn't mean anything I was just rambling to Kulsum".

"Ohh and so you can't wait to taste my beautiful lips ??"

She inhales sharply as I keep walking towards her till her back hits the wall.

"What are you doing Kabir ?"

"What am I doing Mehreen".
I lean in closer to her ears and whisper "So do you want to know how the lips taste" and watch her ears turn a shade of red and her luscious lips part and her eyes they look so beautiful.

She uses her hand to stop me from walking further "I would rather kiss a frog than I kiss you Mr. husband now tell me why are you here?"

"I am here to drop your lunch which you left in the car"

"Make sure to take care of your things wifey I am not free enough to run errands for you".

"Well you have given me now so leave".

I take another look at her fierce eyes and beautiful lips I leave giving her a smirk.

As I am leaving Rishab calls me and asks my where about am running late for the conference.

But through out the drive and conference all I could think about is her lips and eyes.

What the hell is wrong with me why am I even thinking about that woman.

I was exhausted by the time I finished my work as I was lagging behind cause of wedding.

By the time I reach home I see the beautiful view my daughter cuddled with her mother listening to her while she reads the story.

And the Liyana is more immersed in looking at her mother than the story book.

"Asalamualalikum Princess and to you too" I look at her and she was wearing something which looks like night dress but in a color that really brings out her skin tone.

"Walaikumasalam!!!"

"Abbuuuuu!!!! Look mamma is reading me story".

"Oh wow!!! And why haven't you slept yet dear,"

"She sneakily hides before her mother".

"You get fresh I will ask Arifa baaji tu warm up your dinner"

I look at her as she picks up Liyana and starts tucking her in bed by dimming lights and playing white noise by the time I came out Liyana was soundly sleeping and Mehreen was no where to be found.

I walked to dining room and found her talking to Arifa baaji.

"Dulhan please take a seat I will serve the dinner"

"Arifa baaji please go and rest I will take care of serving food to Kabir and thanks for staying awake till now"

"It's my duty dulhan you shouldn't be thanking me".

"And it's my duty to be thankful to you baaji please go and rest now".

She is sweet enough to be considerate about the helpers.

Why the fuck am I thinking that she is sweet, beautiful and god help me she looks hot in her night dress.

"Oh you are here!!! Please help yourself don't expect me to feed you now"

"What if I want you to feed me? Will you?"

She glares at me and looks so cute while she does so, I am enjoying this a lot when I annoy here the expression she serves me are hilarious and cute as fuck.

"I would suggest be in your limits and eat your dinner".

I finish up my dinner while she accompanies me with her tea and a book and I quite enjoy this silent company.

"Why do eat this late it's not healthy, tell me if you are going to be late I will send you dinner to your work."

"So is my wifey now worries about me".I stand behind her while she is done with filling dishes in washer.

She stops her movement and looks up to me with her hazel eyes I look at her no make up skin which is soft and I notice there is a mole next to her nose which is beautiful enough to make me touch her mole.

"What are you doing ?" she speaks slowly her warm breath fanning my hand.

"What do you think am doing?"

"Please Kabir move I need to go to bedroom Liyana is alone"

"Don't worry we have a baby cam in the room, and I don't want to move".

God knows what came over me looking at her pink lips and that hazel eyes and blushed cheeks I couldn't stop myself.

"Tell me to stop Mehreen!!!!"