Getting in the head

Kabir's POV:-

"Fuck she looks so fucking beautiful lying beneath me just In a bra and pants she is flushed pink and her breathing is erratic and I clearly know that once I taste her there isn't going back I will want her every fucking day and time".

"Tell me to stop sweetheart if you don't want this".

"Can we turn the lights off" she speaks as low as whisper but I caught it.

"But I want to see how beautiful you look Mehreen when I make love to you."

She looks at me surprised

"You want to look at me ?"

"Yes!!! I want to look at each inch of you i would love to kiss each part of yours" she moans in my ears when i nibble her neck and fuck I want her to moan my name like that.

"Kabir!!!! Hmmm !!! Stop, Hahhaha you are ticking me" she is squirming under me when I kiss her ears.

I turn her around kissing her back and taking out her bra only to be greeted by the beautiful boobs I have ever encountered they are so good and perfectly shaped not too big and not too small I can't believe she is mine and my eyes land on a beautiful mole in between the valley of her breast.

"Mehreen might say she doesn't like me, but she does or else how will I know that there is a mole on her chest"

Salman's voice ring in my head he uttered these words to me when I met him in the hospital after Mehreen left me alone with the guy.

I don't mind about Mehreen's past I don't give a damn because I have a past too but that bastard knowing this detail feels so personal he knowing about my wife's body feels personal.

"What happened?"

"Nothing!!! Fuck that sick bastard got in my head".

"We both are tired let's just sleep today okay sweetheart" I see disappointment in her eyes which she covers up fuck am messing this up.

"Ohh! Yeah I need to get up early too!!I will freshen up and come" she covers her chest and goes in to the bathroom.

"What the fuck how can I let that vermin get into my head and spoil my time with her".

"Is she hurt? Obviously she is who wouldn't be".

"I don't want her to get hurt especially cause of me".

"She come out after freshen up and fuck she looks sad and she ain't even looking at me".

"her eyes!!! She cried!!!! What did I do?"

"I shouldn't even have started it today".

"But when she is near all I want to do is touch her kiss her and do all things that would have her wither under me"

"But I blowed up my chances".

She comes by bed and lies on her side I scoot over her side and try to hold her she flinches when I touch her".

"Am sleepy Kabir and this position is kind of suffocating me can we sleep a part?"

I don't want to but surely I can't tell her.

" yeah sure!"

"Actually......." she cuts me saying " good night Kabir".

It was a tough night I regret stopping what ever I started cause my mind and body both weren't happy with the sudden break on the events.

I wake up tired as I haven't slept week only to find Liyana sitting and staring at me.

"Hey princess good morning". I tickle her belly pulling her towards me.

She laughs so hard and tries to escape.

"Hey where is your mamma?"

"Mamma and Massi went out?"

"Out??? This early ? What time is it?"

"What in the world I slept till 10:00 in the morning".

"Oh princess Abbu is late for work now, come on give me a kiss so that Abbu can get ready fast with a little energy".

It took me 40 minutes to get ready for work while Simultaneously answering calls and messages.

"Oh Kabir!! Come and have breakfast didn't know what you like so prepared few dishes".

"Oh aunty! You are not well why would you"

She cut me saying "I didn't prepare beta Mehreen did, so please have breakfast before you leave".

"Well thank you aunty but I think you should be resting".

"Well all I am doing is sitting in this recliner and watch my granddaughter till her mother back and I think Mehreen is going to be back soon from Riyaz's place"

I cough up and ask "sorry where did she go?"

"Ahn she went to Riaz and Abida's place to visit her favourite Dadima, I thought she informed you cause that's what she said when I asked".

"Yeah actually yeah she did I just slipped my mind"

"Oh okay!!! I thought you both weren't talking as she was quiet all morning".

"Nothing as such aunty anyways I will just leave I have few meetings to attend".

"Yeah sure beta take care!! And don't worry Liyana will be good here I will make sure she is fully entertained".

"Thanks aunty and princess don't annoy Nano and nanu okay?"

"Okay Abbu she kisses me bye and gets busy with the colors her maasi bought her".

I reach office as soon as possible and ask Rishabh "we have meeting with Nafees enterprises in 15 min, has Salman arrived ?".

"No sir actually he called in asking would it be fine to reschedule the meeting as he has some medical emergency to attend and as it is medical emergency we had to say yes."

"Bloody fox......fine go and reschedule all my meeting for the day".

Cause I have an Upset wife to cajole, God help me I shouldn't have done what I have last night.