Do I love HIM

Mehreen' POV:-

"Hey!!!!"

"Hi!....."

"What are you doing here?" I look at Kabir who is sitting by the pool with out his jacket and folded sleeves where I can see his forearm with defined muscles and veins.

Focus Mehreen you came to talk to him not ogle at him.

"Are you gonna just keep admiring me" looks at me with his cocky smile which makes my heart trip.

"The pool must be cold!!"

"It's a heating pool Mehreen come on now sit"

"Show off!!!" I take out my heels which was legit punishment I gave to myself and my feet just screams relief Kabir helps me to sit down and dip my legs in pool.

"Oh my goodness this feels so good it's like the perfect temperature for the feet ache".

"Well you can thank me later" he says looking at me and his eyes are very painful.

I sit by him and rest my head on his shoulder which I have never done but feels so natural as if that's how we are meant to be.

"Where is Liyana?"

"She is sleeping in her renovated bedroom" didn't knew dad can be that competitive the moment I mentioned daddy preparing a room for Liyana, dad and Chachu renovated two rooms for her, in farm house and in house.

"Well Khan men are very competitive you see".

"Mallik's are equally competitive okay!!"

And we both laugh after the banter I intertwine our fingers and look at Kabir.

"How are you doing?"

"Haha am doing good !! How are you?"

"Kabir am actually asking how are you today at this moment?"

"Mehreen I....i don't know to be frank! I don't know what am feeling, I don't want to let Aiman down and I can't put your happiness on the pedestal as well".

"Kabir we are talking about you not me, so let's focus on how are you feeling may be we can go from there!!!"

"I love Aiman....." god my heart just squeezes I know he loves Aiman and am not jealous about it just sad that he might never love me, I squeeze his fingers.

"Am sorry I shouldn't be......"

"No say it!!! Speak it out!, Kabir if you can't be yourself infront of me then what's the point of us being life partners".

"I love Aiman but I like you Mehreen" oh he likes me I know it's a consolation prize but my heart just feels settled at that word but why am I treading on this situation so much when I my self am not sure about loving him do I LOVE Kabir?.

"You have been such a great mother that Liyana can ask for and you have been the kindest person to me and to my family but I think it's so unjust to you that you don't have every piece of my heart!"

"We are not the usual traditional couple you see!! The foundation of our marriage was well being of liyana and I have always thought it that way and I always knew that Aiman would always be a part of our lives and trust me I never met her but I feel that she would be happy if you remembered her with her happy memories rather than greiving her for so long that you forgot to cherish what you have".

"Cause even I wouldn't like that if I was in Aiman's place......."

"Don't.... Don't say it! I have lost Aiman but I would give anything to not loose you".

That words of him was enough for me to realise how much I want this person, I don't know how or even when I just liked the idea of being with Kabir spending time with liyana and Kabir has always been the best part of my life, I like how he is easily riled up and the compassion he shows when he is trying to get closer to me.

"And you will not loose me Kabir! I was just saying it"

"Don't even say that !!"

"After seeing you living with liyana making memories with her I want  to cherish them with you further in my life, I might not able to love you today but I want you to give US sometime".

I hold his hand tighter and look into his eyes before leaning in to kiss him.

It was the purest form of kiss it was slow sensual it's like we know we have all the time to make it up, it was the best of the kisses he gave me so far.

He holds me by neck and touches his forehead to mine and drops a peck on my nose.

"You are going to be handful wifey".

"Hahahaha what? Why?"

"How can I stay away from you and give us that time when you are so beautiful".

"Well about that you asked for it" saying this I stand up and wear my heel before Kabir can ask where am going I push him in the pool.

"I really thought that you need to cool down your heat husband, now enjoy the swim".

"Mehreen.....wait....." As I am walking in I feel as if someone is watching us but when I turn I don't see anyone, well it's a property with good security Kabir would never compromise on that, must be a security guard.

As I was about walk in am being lifted off the ground.

"Oh my god!!! Kabir!!!!! What are you doing out me down"

"Not a chance don't you think you need to cool down too".

"Ohh no Kabir don't you dare drop me in the pool , I don't know how to swim"

"Come on stop lying!!! I have seen pictures of you at pool in your room"

"Kabir that was just by the pool not in the pool and look at your pool it's deep I don't know to...."

Before I can say anything he drops me in the pool this man might just kill me by himself.