Unspoken things

Kabir's POV

"Kabir please let me down you will hurt you back please".

What does she even think about me am I that fragile that I can't even pick my wife.

And why does she think that she is so heavy that she might hurt my back.

I mean she is a bit handful but it's not that I don't like it, she has fuller curves and has meat where it is needed.

"Calm down Mehreen, I bench press 120 kgs you are just a piece of cake for me and trust me am capable enough to  lift you and hold by the wall and........." her wide eyes were enough to tell me that I have spoken more than I intend to, and I can't just seem to keep my hands to myself and mouth shut when am near her.

I lay her down on the bed and am very reluctant to release her, I hover above her for a while and see that she is equally affected by this proximity as I am.

Her chest moving up and down cause of shallow breathing and I can see the swell of her breast, slightly parted lips as if she is inviting me to kiss her, but I can't not when my daughter is lying beside her I don't want to taint my daughters eyes this early.

"I have few more files to go through I will come back later have good night" I peck her forehead and leave before I end up doing something else.

What the fuck is wrong with me why I can't seem to keep my hands to my self when she is closer by I always want to hold her, cuddle her and kiss her I want to do all the unspoken thingswhich are very not good to her.

I end up just thinking about her instead of working and by the time I come to bed she is fast asleep while cuddling Liyana.

"Good morning bee jan and Ammi, where's dad and Chachu?"

"They have left for farm house they felt like it's time for them relax now as you and Saim are taking over business".

"How was your dinner last night". Ammi asks as it was her idea for us to go on dinner.

"It was good"

"Dadi you know I had nuggets and cookies and mamma said I can have ice-cream too"

"Oh wow!!! That's good at-least you had something"

I keep looking upstairs as I don't find Mehreen in the kitchen.

I clear my throat and ask Liyana "why aren't you dressed for school yet? Where is mamma?"

"Mamma said I don't have school today  and she went out".

"Went out?, where out ? She didn't mention anything to me".

"Oh yea!!! she said you worked late after coming back she didn't want to wake you up she asked me and left early as she has to visit her mother".

"Why what happened to her mother?"

"Humna called early morning saying that Humaira had sprained her back and isn't able to move".

"Oh okay!!! I leave for work Allah hafiz ammi, Bejan, bye my love I kiss Liyana and leave"

Cause of the new project my whole day is quite occupied and don't realise it's 7:00 already until my phone rings.

I see Mehreen calling
"Asalamualalikum!!!"

"Walaikumasalam"

"Are you back home ?"

"No I will be leaving why?"

"I might have to stay few days here with Mummy can you please drop Liyana here"

"Why Liyana ?"

"What do you mean why Liyana? I told her I will be back by evening and if am not she will worried, and her school is closed due to some viral fever breakout".

"Fine!! I will drop her".

"Okay!! I have Asked Aleena to pack her stuff so you just need to drop her here".

"Fine I need to go".

She is behaving as such Liyana never stayed without her.

By the time I reached home my daughter just decided to prove me wrong by asking and crying for her Mamma.

"Oh bhai thank god you came if not I was about leave to bhabhi's place."

"What happened?"

"She was fine whole day but from 5:00 she has been asking for Mamma, bhabhi even video called her and explained that she would ask you to drop her there".

"Hey princess what is it ?come to Abbu , I will take you to mamma." She kept into my arms as if she can just teleport to her mother.

"I will drop her off and come back!"

"Come back ? Kabir your mother in law isn't well you might need to stay there with them"

"Ammi she sprained her back that's all and what can I even do for that I am anyways going so will just ask about well-being and come back".

I takes me an hour to reach her place thanks to traffic and Liyana just runs off to meet her mamma who is actually standing by door and waiting for her.

"Ohhh my baby!!! Come to mamma, aww did you miss me!! I missed you too, she picks her up and walks in without even sparing a glance at me".

What bullshit was that?

"Oh Kabir beta!!! Please come in,"

"Hi jiju!! How are you?,"

I smile and reply to their pleasantries.

"How's aunty doing now ?"

"Mummy is better thanks to baaji she has been taking care of mummy well, I was so scared didn't knew what to do ?"

"Mehreen ask Zubaida to set the table, kabir beta go and fresh n up then we can have dinner".

"Oh no uncle thanks but I came to drop off Liyana I need to go back!"

"Go back!!! No jiju you are not going anywhere you came after so many days and you 3 should stay here atleast till baaji stays"

I look at Mehreen who is talking to her house help while balancing Liyana on her hip.

"Baaji please ask jiju to stay".

"Humna he must have not brought his clothes maybe some other time".

So she doesn't want me here!!! Fine.

"Unless he is fine sleeping in his suit"

She looks at me with raised eyebrow as if challenging me to stay.